014

the couple, well almost couple walked into asia's house with two big brown bags filled with delicious food. they both kicked their shoes to the side and sat down on the living room floor pulling the food out of the bags, spreading it out so they could see all they ordered.

"i'll grab forks" asia sprang up from the floor and hopped over her sofa running to the kitchen and quickly reappearing with forks in her hand.

"why thank you" zion took the fork from her and began to dig into his fettuccine. asia on the other hand started with the double order of breadsticks they got.

"we're pigs" asia covered her mouth laughing at the fact that the two of them were eating like they had been starving for years. zion looked down mid chew and held his fist up to his mouth laughing almost choking on the breadstick in his mouth.

a bit later

"ok, so it's caleb not just zion" asia wiped her hands and nodded.

"yeah but only a few people call me caleb, everyone else calls me zion or z" zion nodded.

"so what-" asia was cut off by her phone going off. she looked to her side to see a notification that maddie ziegler sent a request for asia to be in her live. asia slid her phone open and accepted the request.

"yay! i didn't think you would" maddie's voice radiated through asia's speakers.

"how rude" asia joked scooting herself so the she was sitting next to zion with her leg over his but leaving him out of the screen.

"no your just always busy" maddie defended herself.

"never too busy for you" asia winked at maddie.

"when are we going to film for my youtube channel?" maddie asked.

"omg we have to do that we always talk about it" asia said excited bringing her hand to her face.

"are you going to fomo?" maddie asked resting her head on her fists.

"uhhh" asia was unsure, she looked at zion to see him smiling and nodding "yeah i'll be at a few shows"

"we will film then while they are doing sound check or something"

"yes i can't wait! well i gots to go chiquita see ya later, love you!!" asia waved to maddie blowing her a kiss.

"love you!" maddie replied and asia left the live.

"i want you to come to all the shows" zion said to asia as she placed her phone down on the floor.

"that's a lot to say kuwonu" asia smiled at him playing with the rips in his jeans.

"my momma told me to speak the truth" zion grabbed asia's legs and pulled her onto his lap so that she was straddling him, while he rested his back against the couch.

"well in that case what else are you thinking about?" asia's hands wrapped around zions neck scratching lightly.

"how in the world it's possible to feel like i've known you my whole life and never want to let you go"

"mhm, tell me more" asia smiled at hearing she wasn't the only feeling this way. she felt comfort in knowing that she wasn't the only one being vulnerable with her feelings.

"and how i wanna rip your clothes off right now" zions hands rested as asia's waist but his eyes were anything but stationary.

"do it" asia whispered. to say the least asia was definitely in the mood, with zions confidence and attractiveness it's safe to say in less than two minutes she could be a mess. zion leaned and and kissed asia passionately and laying them down so asia was laying on top of zion. zion flipped the two over so that he was now on top and began to kiss down asia's neck.

"z" asia moaned as zions lips trailed down her neck reaching her sweet spot and sucking harshly. zions hands found his way up asia's body and slowly removed the thin strap to asia's tank top.

"wait" asia pulled away looking at zion who stopped his actions "i can't" asia pushes herself from under him and sat up.

"ok" zion nodded his head but still wanted nothing more than to continue "are you ok?"

"yeah" in asia's heart of hearts she knew she wasn't this person. yes asia has had many relationships and not all ended well, but one thing that she stuck by was the importance of intimacy.

"i take sex very seriously, it's not just sex to me, it's a connection and say what you want but i don't have sex with anyone unless we are officially together."

"i think that's very... cool" zion tried to find the words to describe how he felt, which was supportive but couldn't find them.

"i know it's stupid but it's important to me, i get if you want to go" asia walked to the kitchen getting herself a cup of water.

"no, ugh, i don't know how to say it. i think it's really cool of you to stick by what you believe in and not take anything for granted. i guess what i'm trying to say is i'm supportive of your decision"

"thanks, you know i'm really not feeling very well, maybe it was all the food. talk to you tomorrow?" asia sipped her water as she walked back out to the living room. zion was a little hurt by asia's actions of her basically telling him to leave. his thoughts started to move a millions miles per hour in a matter of seconds, this was all my fault. i shouldn't of pushed her. now look what's happening. your such a idiot.

"yeah you should lay down ok" zion brushes his hand over her cheek and she smiled weakly up at him.

"yeah i will" she nodded removing her face from his hand.

"text me if you need anything" zion kissed asia's hand and walked out the front door "shit" zion realized that he didn't have a car and had to order an uber. meanwhile inside asia cleaned up the mess they made in the living room and laid down on her couch. asia did infact have a stomach ache but it wasn't cause by the food, it was caused by her thoughts. even though zion handled her values exactly how she wanted a guy to she still was questioning why they go so well.

"i dont get it" played through my mind. the world has been so fucked up to me that now i just suspect something to go wrong every time something goes good. i don't want to get hurt again, i can't get hurt again. it's been so good, too good this past month. now i'm just waiting for it to blow up in my face. and everyday it doesn't blow up it just builds my walls up higher.