058

"i'll see you soon ok?" zion tucked a piece of hair behind asias ear. asia rested her chin in zions chest and hugged him tightly.

"26 days" asia smiled up to him with a broken smile.

"don't give me that, mama it will go by like it's nothing" zion reassured asia but even if it was the best lie in the world, neither of them would fall for it. believe it or not the longest they have ever been a part was 3 days.

"i'm trying" asia replied.

"try harder" zion laughed at her exhaling deeply and wrapping his arms tightly around her. they stood at the entrance to the airport with their whole team and all the guys girlfriends. "we gotta go now" zion said to asia as he noticed all the other guys said their final goodbyes.

"ok" asia replied and detached herself from him "i love you" asia said and kissed his lips.

"i love you too" zion replied and kissed her twice more once on the lips and once on the forehead. zion picked up his suitcase and his duffel bag and walked into the airport with the guys giving asia one last wave. asia was just thankful she held it together enough not to cry.

"hug?" ansley asked asia and they watched their figures slowly disappear further and further into the airport.

"yes please" asia replied and took ansley into her arms. a sudden wet spot was felt in asias shoulder, ansley was crying. a tear dropped down asias face unknowingly as well.

"this sucks" ansley said breaking away from the hug and wiping her tears away.

"let's get our minds off of it" asia insisted and wiped her tears away as well "hungry?"

"when am i not" ansley laughed making a few more tears fall, only to be quickly wiped away.

"mags and iz, were going to get food, wanna join?" asia offered as she called them an uber.

"sorry i can't got work" izzy replied "thanks tho"

"i've got a studio sesh, but thanks definitely another time" maggie replied.

at lunch

"so how have you and z been with the house and everything plus the engagement?" ansley asked while she ate her power bowl.

"it's been super good, we finally just unpacked the house, i know it's been forever. but life's just good, i'm happy and i'm in love with my best friend" asia gushed

"awe i'm so happy for you guys" ansley replied genuinely happy for her.

"when do you think austin is gonna pop the question?" asia asked in between bites.

"we talk about it, it's just up to him when he wants to" ansley shrugged "but for real aige you been stressed lately what's going on?"

"nothing is going on, i'm all good" asia shot ansley a smile.

later

asia walked into her house after spending the day with ansley. after they ate lunch they went shopping and then went to a farmers market. asia placed her bags from the farmers market on the counter and went up to her room to get changed into pjs. she walked into the bathroom to grab a hair tie ignoring the pregnancy tests on the counter that she had taken earlier in the day. she pulled a pair of savage x fenty shorts and a calvin klein sports bra, throwing one of zions hoodies that he left, on over it. she jumped into bed and put on her favorite show at the moment which was narcos. asias eyes grew heavier and heavier until she was rudely awaken by her phone going off.

"where is it, where is it" asia searched her blankets for her phone until it finally fell off the bed onto the floor. she saw the name baby ❤️👼🏻 written across the screen as well as a facetime request. she finally reached it and accepted it.

"how you doing mama" zion asked once he saw asias face.

"good, how was the flight?" asia asked him as she comfied herself back into bed.

"it was fine, nothing too great about airplanes. you and ansley have fun? austin showed me a picture from lunch that ansley sent him"

"yeah we went shopping and got lunch, it was fun" asia replied "you have rehearsals today?"

"yeah did a shit ton of wardrobe today, like shit couldn't of done that a different day" zion replied making asia laugh.

"you look tired" asia said sticking out her bottom lip.

"yeah i am but i needed to call you" zion said as he laid on the hotel bed resting his chin in the blankets.

"well go to sleep you have rehearsal tomorrow right?"

"yeah, goodnight mama" zion looked into the screen admiring asias face.

"goodnight baby, i wish i could cuddle right now" asia pouted.

"25 days now" zion replied being optimistic.

"25 days" asia repeated.

"love you"

"love you too" asia kissed the screen and then ended the facetime call. she put her phone on her nightstand and pulled the blankets up to her shoulder. seeing his face was good, but it also made it 10x harder. she now regretted the facts that she failed to mention all the tests, but it didn't matter anyways they were all negative.