033

"baby you ready!?" asia yelled as she fixed the hood of her red jumpsuit in the mirror.

"yeah!" zion yelled back from downstairs. asia grabbed the mask from the bed along with the fake gun and hurried downstairs because they may or may not be running late. asia saw zion sitting down on the couch not in a costume.

"where is your costume?" asia laughed a little.

"look, i'm playboicarti" zion said turning his head and pointing to the birthmark on his cheek. asia let out an ugly laugh. "hey i thought it was good" zion opened his arms laughing.

"no baby it's not" asia laughed some more "but don't worry i bought an extra jumpsuit and mask for you" asia quickly hurried to the bag near the door and pulled out the costume for zion.

"what am i even dressed as?" zion asked looking down at his costume.

"your from money heist duh!" asia exclaimed, also rolling her eyes at zion because it was her favorite show.

"of course duh" zion sarcastically stated looking down at his costume.

"come on the ubers here" asia said as she saw the uber pull up from the front window. she walked out the door with only her phone with zion following behind.

at the party

zion sat on the counter of the la mansion that kian, jc, and bobby had rented out for this huge party, probably 250 people +. asia rested in between his legs with her back towards him as they talked to some new friends they had made.

"asia!" sophie yelled running over to asia wearing practically nothing.

"hey" asia broke away from zion giving her a huge.

"come on let's dance" sophie pulled asias towards the outdoor dance floor. zion just laughed at the fact that sophie was dragging asia onto the dance floor. zion continued to talk with a few friends but out of the corner of his eyes couldn't help but watched asia. he loved that even though halloween was an aceptable time for a girl to wear nothing with some sort of bunny ears and call it a costume, asia wore a red jumpsuit. don't get zion wrong, he thought asia looked sexy in it but asia just being herself was one of the main reasons why he loved her so much.

"love interest?" a girls voice was heard beside zion. he looked down next to him to see a small girl, most likely around his age, with bleached hair and a cowgirl hat on with black sweatpants with the straps of her bedazzled underwear purposely pulled up high above her hips and a bedazzled bikini top to match.

"girlfriend" zion pressed his lips into a line and took a sip from his red solo cup.

"you don't trust her or sum?" the girl budded.

"i'm sorry do i know you" zion laughed at the fact that he had never met this girl before and she was meddling in his business.

"dylan" she stuck her hand out.

"zion" zion met her hand still weary of who she was.

"sorry i came on strong, it's this thing i do" dylan apologized.

"getting into other people's business?" zion chuckled.