003

asias face was smashed into her mattress and her body was sprawled across the mattress, in no way graceful. ding, ding.

"what?" asia shot her head up in confusion and then looked at her bed to see her phone screen lit up. she rolled her eyes and then slid the phone into her hand. she scrolled through her texts to find the one that woke her up, it was from kian.

k baby🤴🏼💕
come to your door

asia rolled her eyes at the message but smiled at the same time. she put her phone back down on her bed and rolled out of bed leaving the sheets on the floor. once she go to the door she looked through the peep hole to seen kian holding two coffees in his hands. the door clicked open and she smiled at her best friend.

"good morning" he handed her the coffee and she thanked him. the two went to her kitchen and she sat down sipping her coffee tying to wake up while kian searched through her pantry.

"so you had fun last night?" kian reappears in the kitchen with bread and peanut butter. asia furrowed her brows as to how kian knew she went out.

"yeah, how did you know?"' asia asked him.

"oh god you don't know" kian pointed the knife with peanut butter in her direction and asia shook her head worried "dont worry its not bad its just you dancing with sophie and then a picture of you and a mystery man." kian walked closer to asia and pulled it up on her phone. she smiled at the videos of her and sophie dancing together remembering how much fun it was. she clicked the screen to see on her instagram story there was a picture of her and zion sitting together with his hand around her shoulder and they both smiled with visible smoke coming from their surroundings.

"god you scared me" asia slid kians phone back to him.

"so who is he?" kian skipped around me with his sandwich.

"a friend god" i smiled at his actions.

"you smiling like a bitch, what's his name?"

"zion" i replied simply and i knew it was a mistake. kian went to instagram and searched zion and surely enough the first account that he tapped on was zions.

"mhm....ahhh....ooouu" kian said as he looked through the pictures "your little boy toy is famous" kian held up his phone tauntingly.

"good for him" i laughed dismissing kian and everything he has been doing since he got here "im going to get ready" i walked away leaving him in my kitchen and going to my room.

zions pov:

the guys and i walked into the house the next morning after the party because we just ended up cashing at neviahs place because we got caught up in recording.

"ok so spill on the girl you were with" edwin blurted out as we walked into the house. i shook my head and put my stuff on the couch.

"asia" brandon added.

"she's a friend" i put it in simple terms because that's all we were even though she was so beautiful i wanted to be more.

"so what about that picture on her instagram story?" austin asked sitting down on the couch.

"just a picture" i sat down on the couch across from him and opened my water.

"ok so you wouldn't mind if i made a move on her, she's absolutely beautiful, and she's got a great personality." nick gushed leaning his hands on the couch behind where austin was sitting.

"go ahead, i insist" i waved my arm in front of me and he gave me a weird look. i got up and headed to my room because i was really tired, i barley got any sleep. i washed my face and patted it dry. ding ding. i looked down at my phone that rested on the sink and saw an instagram notification.

kianlawley would like to send you a message

accept decline ignore

im asias best friend, here's her number, take her out somewhere nice. #123-456-7890

zion smiled to himself and thanked kian. he turned to go tell the guys but stopped himself because he didn't want them to make a big deal of it. zion sat on the very edge of his bed typing in asia's number into his phone.

"what the hell am i supposed to say?" zion thought out loud to himself. after a few minutes of back and fourth he finally texted her.

zion
it's zion, what are you doing this week?