034

"i'm so excited!" asia exclaimed at she placed the bowl of candy by her front door. today was halloween, yes the parties earlier in the week were fun but part of asia always loved giving out the candy to the kids that came to her house.

"i know" zion laughed looking at asia who dressed as tiana from princess and the frog.

"i feel like your making fun of me" asia raised her brows at zion who wore his regular clothes.

"definitely not" zion laughed out.

"i hate you" asia flipped him off walking into the kitchen smiling.

"i love you" zion yelled from the living room smiling to himself. the doorbell rang for the first time that night making asia hurry to the door and zion slowly follow. asia opened the door to reveal her little neighbor dakota, who was absolutely the most precious four year old asia has ever met.

"mommy it's tiana!" dakota screamed pointing at asia costume. asia bent down to look at dakotas costume.

"i love your costume!" asia smiled widely admiring dakotas costume which was a frog, to go with asias costume. "how are you carol?" asked dakotas mom giving her a hug.

"im well, she insisted that because you were being tiana that she had to be the frog" carol smiled down at her daughter.

"well how about we get our frog some candy?" asia asked dakota.

"yes!" she screamed. zion handed asia the candy bowl.

"which do you want?" asia asked holding the bowl down in front of dakota who looked like she was in heaven.

"ugh i want more than one?" dakota put her hands to her face over dramatically.

"you can take as many as you want" asia whispered to her which resulted in her taking five pieces.

"thank you asia!" dakota yelled as she ran down the steps.

"happy halloween!" asia yelled back closing the door. "she is the cutest thing ever" asia stuck out her bottom lip.

"she is" zion smiled.

"that's why i'm dressed up, not for me but for her." asia hugged zion resting her chin on his chest.

"more people are here!" asia pulled away from zions chest as the doorbell rang once again.

later

"z can you grab the door!" asia yelled to zion who was sitting in the living room.

"yeah" zion replied because he knew asia was cooking dinner for them. zion lifted himself from the couch and grabbed the bowl of endless candy and opened the door to reveal two little kids at the door and their parents waiting at the end of the lawn. a smile instantly took over zions rbf and he bent down to the little boy and girl.

"trick or treat" the little boys voice squeaked.

"are you a fire fighter?" zion asked smiling. the little boy nodded his head viscously making his plastic hat fall over his face. his small hand struggled to fix it but eventually did.

"where's your costume?" the little girl dressed as a butterfly asked.

"im not wearing one" zion looked down at his regular clothes.

"boring" the little girl said raising her voice.

"yeah i know" zion laughed "so what you guys want?" zion held out the bowl of candy.

"snickers!" the boy yelled grabbing one

"kit kats" the little girl laughed picking up two.

"thank you!" the two yelled as they slowly ran back to their parents. the parents waved thanks to zion, which he returned and closed the door, to see asia watching the whole thing.

"your so cute" asia said walking towards zion and pinching his cheeks.

"you watched that?" zion asked.

"yeah, your bitch ass acts like you don't like kids but you do. your a softieeeeee" asia yelled hanging on zions neck.

"man shut up" zion picked asia off him and threw her playfully on the couch.

"he likes kidssssssssssssssss" asia continued to yell from the living room.

"you tryin make sum, cause if you don't shut up about me likin then you bout to get some." zion raised his brow at asia.

"try me" asia smirked at him knowingly. zion got up like asia anticipted and picked asia up from off the couch and attached his lips to hers. asia kissed zion back and he begun to lay them back down on the couch. zion kissed down asias neck going to the next level but stopped when asia suddenly grabbed zions butt jokingly.

"no, no no no!" zion yelled getting off the couch and standing up looking down at asia who was laughing historically.

"the butt is off limits" zion said while he crossed his arms no multiple times while asia just continued to laugh.

"fine then my butt is off limits" asia giggled.

"that's not how it works" zion laughed at her throwing her over his shoulder making her squeal and walked upstairs towards the bedroom.