017

"shawty!" zion yelled entering asia's home with a brown bag from trader joe's in his hand. his loud voice echoed through the house reaching the back office where asia was working. her lips curled into a smile and she pushed herself away from the desk and walked out of the room to the main floor.

to say the least the past two months have been the best for both asia and zion. they both don't smoke anymore and quite frankly they didn't need to  because they found their new drug, each other. zions attacks happened less and less often and on the rare occasion they did asia was always there. the two had been the support system they need in their life recently making both their careers sky rocket. and was it mentioned that the sex was amazing?

"ooouu my mans bringing home the goods" asia walked towards zion and wrapped her arms around his neck placing a small kiss on his lips.

"i'm cooking you dinner tonight shawty" zion pecked asia's lips again and then broke away from her embrace to put the bag into the kitchen.

"what's on the menu tonight?" asia followed him into  the kitchen taking a seat on the island next to the bag as he pulled out each item and put it in the fridge or on the counter depending.

"spicy chicken salad" zion replied "you know gotta stay on that healthy grind"

"i know my baby be looking chiseled" zion closed the fridge and smiled at asia. he stood in between her legs resting his hands on the counter next to her butt and rested the side of his head on her shoulder.

"you tired?" asia asked rubbing zions arm.

"no just thankful"

later

zion had been cooking in the kitchen for a while now, making a mess that asia knows he will not clean up and a mess she sure as hell doesn't want to clean up, but how could she stop him from doing something so sweet for her.

"z is it almost ready!? you been cooking for...two hours" i yelled to the kitchen from the living room because zion wanted it to be a complete surprise.

"yes, five more minutes" zion said for the fifth time. asia sighed and tip toed to the kitchen trying to peak in seeing him "asia no" zion said out of no where.

"how did you even know" asia turned back around frustrated because zion wouldn't of been able to see her.

"my senses" zion replied and asia just laughed at him. i pulled out my phone scrolling through instagram reading the comments on my recent. the comments for the most part were congratulations on me hitting three million followers the other day, but others were spectating my relationship with prettymuch. zion and i haven't exactly announced our relationship to the public because obviously we are both in the public eye and we want to keep things private for a while. i've been seen in public with him but also along with the other guys as well so there's theories about me and zion but also the other guys.

"ready!" zion yelled from the kitchen. asia sprung up from the couch and ran to the kitchen to see the mess fully cleaned up and two bowls set up in the counter.

"wow, this looks really good" asia complimented zion, which went straight to his head.

"just call me chef z" he removed his apron and they took it to the living room to eat.

later

"are you sure i can't get you anything?" zion asked asia for the fourth time in the last thirty seconds. asia was tucked up in bed but was the most uncomfortable she had ever been. chef z's spicy chicken salad gave her some type of food poisoning and had spent most of her night on the bathroom floor. now that she has finally emptied her stomach contents she laid in bed trying to rest off the chills and stomach ache.

"mhm" asia nodded weakly holding onto the bed sheets. zion felt terrible, he in fact didn't get food poising maybe it's because he gave the burnt price of chicken to himself because he didn't want asia to criticize his cooking but clearly the piece he gave asia was undercooked. zion went downstairs grabbed asia a cup of water and placed a bucket beside her bed just in case she didn't make it to the bathroom. zion climbed into bed next to her being cafeful of her current state.

"you want to cuddle?"zion whispered.

"no" asia replied and remained laying with her back to zion. when asia was sick she liked her space, even when what she had wasn't contagious.