071

"woah" everyone said as they walked into the venue. this was the biggest one yet.

"holy shit" brandon laughed looking around in all directions.

"this is a dream" nick replied. everyone went back into the green rooms to begin getting changed and get ready for the show.

"hey where are we sitting during the show?" asia asked zion referring to how ansley, izzy, and maggie were at the show as well.

"we got you guys on the first balcony closest to the stage" edwin replied for zion.

"there" zion said after edwin finished.

"thank you!" asia yelled to edwin before pulling zion down into the couch she was on. zions body molded to hers as he laid down.

"i'm really excited, i can't wait to see you preform" asia whispered into his ear.

"i can't wait to sing to you mamas" zion whispered back.

"z sound check!" brandon yelled out as all of them left the room. zion picked his head up and rolled his eyes at brandon making asia giggle. he pulled asia in for a quick kiss and then sprinted off the meet up with the guys.

"you guys cute" maggie laughed at asia as she sat up from the couch.

"you act like you and brandon aren't cute as hell" asia scuffed making the two of them laugh.

during the show

"ok wait hold up since when was lil tjay coming!" asia screamed over the loud music as lil tjay cane running onto the stage to preform his verse.

"this is a surprise for all of us" ansley screamed back and continued singing and dancing. the show ended about an hour and a half later and the girls went back stage to see the guys. as the girls walked backstage they saw all the guys talking with lil tjay and his crew.

"hey" asia tapped on zions shoulder. zion spun around with a smile on his face.

"hey" he replied just looking at her all smiley.

"so is there an after party or what?" asia asked him smiling.

"tjays green room" zion smiled taking asias hand and walked with her to the green room everyone already disappeared into. as they walked in the music was already going and drinks were behind passed around, for an after party it was pretty chill but apparently that's how tjay like it.

"so is z going to introduce you" maggie came up behind me as i poured beer into my cup. i took a sip of the beer and looked over at his direction.

"i can introduce myself when i want to" asia replied back.

"i swear when brandon and i were talking he sounded like he was fifteen deadass" maggie spilt making asias eyes go wide and a laugh come from her mouth.

"i'm just saying" maggie smiled raising her hands in defense and walked away. asia saw that the guy tjay had been talking to had just got up and left so she decided to introduce herself.

"hey, i'm asia" asia walked over to him casually.

"t jay" he smiled back meeting asias hand for a handshake. they both sat down in the couch he was sitting on previously and started up a conversation.