037

"flight 638 is now boarding" the flight attended spoke over the intercom in the airport. asia laid with her head resting on zions shoulder trying to rest.

"come on mamas we're boarding" zion informed asia. asia sat with with a groan and walked into the line to board alongside zion.

"awe you are so cute" an old lady spoke from behind asia and zion.

"thank you" asia thanked the lady.

"ooou let me see that ring" the old lady reached for asias hand "honeymoon?" zion and asia gave eachother a look.

"yes, just married last night" asia radiated a smile.

"ohh wow you youngsters move quickly don't you" the lady chuckled.

"if you call waiting four years for him to propose fast" asia returned the laugh and turned back. the flight attendant scanned their tickets and they made their way to their seats. asia and zion immediately both knocked out, both think about the same thing. how easily it was to mistake one thing for another. that women back there assumed the two were a happily married couple going for a honeymoon. but in reality it was a scared couple trying to escape their lives, until the ones they were hiding from were gone.

"thank you for flying with us today folks, and enjoy your trip" the captain announced our arrival over the intercom making passengers sit up and gather their belongings. asia followed zion as they walked out of the terminal and through the airport grabbing their bags and waiting outside to grab a taxi. although they were ways away from la, asia still didn't feel at ease.

"baby don't front" zion rubbed asias back as he noticed she was stressing

"i'm trying" asia forced a smile his way.

"try harder" zion smiled pecking her lips and waving a taxi down for them.

"how you doing sir?" the taxi driver asked zion "and you miss" he said as he took each other their bags and placed them in the trunk.

"amazing" zion radiated and they hopped in the back telling the taxi the address. the ride wasn't too long, zions mood worked to cheer asia up but regardless she justed needed a little time. they arrived at the beautiful hotel that asia booked at LAX and were shown to their room.

"welcome to bali" the hostess opened the door to their room which revealed an amazing view of the forest and a hamic that hung over the side of the hotel.

"wow" zion and asia both exclaimed at the same time making the lady laugh and excuse herself.

"this place is crazy" asia said as she looked at the overwhelmingly beautiful view "i could stay here forever"

"well we've got 2 weeks so that almost feels like forever" zion said coming up behind her pulling her back into her front.

"thank you, for everything" asia looked up at zion still in his arms.

"it's cause i love you so much" zion smiled leaning down placing a kiss on her lips "now let's either try out that hamic or hit the pool" zion said excited.

"i vote pool, that thing is kinda scary" asia admitted looking at the hamic.

"ohh we're sleeping there tonight" zion laughed.

"you can sleep there alone" asia shrugged pulling out a bathing suit from her disorganized suitcase.

"ok, but i know sure as hell you won't sleep alone" zion replied making asia scuff, he was right she hated not have someone to cuddle with.

later back in the room

"see it's not that bad" zion smiled looking up at the stars and taking a glance at asia who laid next to him.

"it's nice, but i'm scared your fat ass is gonna take the thing down" asia joked pushing down on the netting.

"if we go down we go down together" zion sung making asia laugh.

"uhhh i was also thinking we need to get new phones" asia said.

"why?" zion questioned, he was completely comfortable with his new i phone.

"i'm positive once my dad realizes i'm gone then he will track me. we need new numbers"

"this is like some criminal minds shit,i'm here for it"

"i'm not even gonna" asia laughed at zion snuggling into his side and pulling the sheets over her head and drifting off to sleep.