009

for the first time in forever i walked into my house to find it empty. i liked having the comfort of one of my three best friends when i got home but i also enjoy my alone time. after i showered and got changed i decided to clean up my house a little because it was hella messy. i played my cleaning playlist through my sonos and cleaned at my own pace. i enjoyed times like these, chillen in guys underwear and a sports bra with my hair in a messy bun washing dishes to the tempo of big bank by yg.

coming facetime call from maddiepoo 👼🏻💛
accept decline

"big bank tank little bank" i sung answering the call as maddie's face appeared on the screen.

"oh god" maddie laughed at me. i turned down the music and put the dishes in my hand to the side.

"what's up witchu" i asked her resting my hands on my chin.

"i miss you so much!!" maddie yelled through the screen.

"i miss you too baby, and kenzie" i stuck out my bottom lip. maddie and kenzie were like my little sisters, i actually used to babysit them when they first moved to la because they were so young but after a year we grew so close that once i stopped watching them we just hung out regularly. now with all of maddie's traveling i barley get to see her.

"come over tonight!"

"you know what, im on my way" i picked up my phone and hung up. i rushed to my room and threw on black sweatpants and an orange cropped tank top. i jumped into the car and made my way to their house, which i was beyond excited for.

"asia!!!!" mel yelled as i walked into their house. i ran and brought her into the biggest hug.

"mommy mel i missed you" i kissed her cheek "where are the girls at?" i asked her.

"in kenzie's room, kenzie doesn't know your coming yet" mel said as we crept to her room. mel held up my phone for me recording me as i tip toed into the bedroom.

"no way" kenzie looked up from her phone while she laid on her bed. she dropped her phone and ran up from the bed and hugged me.

"hi baby" i picked her up holding her in my arms as we hugged. i placed her down and then hugged maddie.

"i missed my family" i pouted as we all brought it in for a group hug. after a lot of hugging and telling each other we missed each other kenzie, maddie, and i laid down on her bed catching each other up on our lives.

"coco i'm going on tour" kenzie said to me casually. my nick name is coco because when i baby sat them kenzie always used my coco chanel perfume. i looked at her and my jaw dropped.

"HOLY SHIT" i climbed on top of her and hugged her, i was unbelievably proud.

"yeah the guys are actually coming over today, we are doing a bunch of promo things" kenzie said.

"they are hot let me tell you" maddie admitted.

"can't wait to meet them" i winked at the two of them.

later

"girls!" mommy mel yelled through the house as the five guys walked into the spacious house, not knowing where to go. the three girls looked at each other, smiled, and then ran out to the hall, but walking by the end so they didn't seem crazy. once we got to the entry way i saw the five of them. the five of them store at me like they couldn't believe i was here making everyone confused.

"do you guys know each other?" kenzie looked back and fourth between me and the guys confused.

"yeah actually we do" i smiled and laughed a bit because we would run into each other like this. the guys greeted maddie and kenzie and then me.

"well this is crazy" i whispered into edwin's ear.

"mind boggling" he replied. zion was the last i had to greet. he walked up to me smiling as the rest of the guys and kenzie went into the kitchen leaving me and him alone.

"are you following me?" he asked me bringing me into a hug.

"i could ask you the same. but no i had no idea that you were coming here nor in a boyband going on tour"

"surprise" he smiled cheekily.

kenzie's pov:

the guys and i walked into the kitchen after that weird encounter.

"do they know each other?" i asked the guys standing around the island.

"yeah they went on a few dates, and from what i've heard he really likes her" nick said and kenzie broke out into a smile. she peaked her head around the corner to see asia and zion talking to each other and smiling crazily.

"omg i ship them so hard" kenzie said to the guys who agreed with her.

asia's pov:

"we should probably go in" asia motines with her head to the kitchen.

"yea" zion removed his hands from asia's and they walked into the kitchen side by side.

"what are you guys making?" i asked no one in particular as i walked to the counter where there were cookies and took one.

"cookies" kenzie replied simply and winked at me. the guys told her.

maddie and i sat together at their little breakfast corner outside of the frame of the camera watching them "bake".

"so you and zion huh?" maddie wiggles her eyebrows and smirked at me. i hit her legs which rested on mine and shook my head with a smile. i looked up to nick, austin and kenzie rolling the cookies, edwin doing something else semi productive and zion and brandon just eating cookies. zion looked over at me and smiled.

"mhmmm" maddie watched that encounter go down. once again i hit her legs making the both of us laugh.

a few minutes later

"here my friends try this" edwin came rushing over to maddie and i who were on our phones still sitting practically on top of each other. we put our phones down and took the strawberry's that edwin covered in frosting and ate it.

"interesting" maddie commented covering her mouth as she spoke.

"gross" i put the strawberry back into edwins hand and choked down the rest of it. edwin sighed and went back to the kitchen. the guys stood around the kitchen bored waiting for the cookies to be done cooking. the camera had stopped rolling so i walked into the kitchen grabbing another cookie for myself.

"hi" zion blocked my path back to my seat.

"hi" i smiled at him taking a bite of the cookie.

"go on a date with me" he said more than asked, but i liked his confidence, it was definitely a turn on.

"who me?" i pointed to myself and looked around.

"yes you" he laughed at me.

"yeah"

"yeah?" he smiled at me getting closer. i took another bite of the cookie and pushed him out of the way so i could go back to my seat. damn that kid plays with my heart, but in a good way.