010

2 days later

maddie and i laid in kenzie's bed scrolling through zions instagram, were bored ok don't judge.

"omg he looks so hot here" maddie pulled the phone closer to her face and zoomed in on the pic.

"let me see" i took the phone out of her hand and admired the picture of him sitting in the bushes.

"damn" i bit my lip.

"oh my god your so falling for this kid" maddie teased me.

"sure as hell i am" i replied. ring ring. i looked at my phone screen to see that zion was calling me. i shot maddie a look and she rushed me to answer it.

"hello?" i answered the phone.

"hey, i'm at your place but you ain't here" he said.

"oh yeah i'm at maddie's what's up?" i asked him.

"i wanted to take you on our date"

"yeah?" i twirled my sweatpants string with my finger "pick me up at maddie's" i smiled.

"i'll be there in twenty" he said and hung up. i pressed the phone against my chest and smiled to myself.

"you need to help me asap, i need an outfit" i screamed at maddie.

maddie and asia rushed around kenzie and maddie's rooms trying to find the perfect outfit for a date, which asia didn't know what they were doing. in the process of finding an outfit multiple fights broke out about how she should dress and do her hair but they forgave each other when they came to an agreement.

"let me take a picture for my instagram story please" maddie begged me holding up her phone like a proud mom. i finally gave in and did a pose for her and she posted it to her story with the caption 'my baby got a date'

"asia!" mommy mel yelled for me and i knew that meant zion was here.

"good luck, have the best time ever" maddie hugged me and pushed me out the door. i walked down the hall nervously to the front door where melissa and zion stood talking to each other.

"wow you look beautiful" zion complimented my outfit making me blush.

"thank you" i smiled at him and waved bye to melissa.

"you seriously look amazing" he grabbed my hand as we walked down the driveway to his car.

"thank you" i smiled at him squeezing his hand.

arriving at the date

"come on" zion pulled my hand as we walked down downtown la. i smiled at his enthusiasm and jogged up to meet his pace. we kept on walking until we stopped in front of electric scooters.

"seriously!?" i asked his excited.

"yeah" he smiled at me as i hopped on a scooter claiming it. zion got out his phone and paid for the scooters for a couple of hours "do you know how to ride one?" he asked me.