023

"baby hurry up it's starting!" asia yelled into the kitchen from the living room. she sat on the couch under a blanket that was meant for the two of them. the tv started to play one of asia's favorite shows jane the virgin, and it was the final season.

"popcorn is ready!" zion announced rushing in and sitting next to asia giving her the bag so that he could get comfy. the spanish narrators voice began immediately making asia excited for the episode. zion on the other hand was still a bit confused. shameless was their normal show but because sophie, scarlett, and charlotte were all busy zion filled in.

"omg raf is so hot" asia gushed over the tall spanish man.

"he is sooo sexy" zion mimicked making asia slap his shoulder.

while watching

asia was fully invested in the show, zion not so much. he tried, he really did but he couldnt get over how extremely cheesy it was. asia insited on that's what made the show good but still zion didn't see it.

"is it over yet?" zion whined.

"this is why i watch with the girls and not you" asia laughed at him and check the time "ten more minutes"

"ugh" zion pouted and leaned back onto asias lap. an idea popped in zions mind. zions hand trailed under the blanket and began rubbing lightly on asias thigh. zion began to leave little kisses on her skin earning a smile from her.

"z i'm all yours after it's over" asia said as she held zions face with her hands and forced him to look in her eyes. she placed a kiss on his lips and looked back at the show. nevertheless zion didn't want to listen. he continued to kiss asias leg eventually moving to her inner thigh.

"z" asia laughed. zion wrapped his arm around asias waist and flipped her onto her back so that he was now hovering over her. he leaned in a slowly connected their lips, kissing them passionately making asias stomach twist but in a good way.

"omg rose!" asia looked at the tv while zion continued to try and kiss her. all asias attention was now on the tv, but now the credits of the episode were rolling.

"did you see that!?" asia asked shocked pointing to a character from the tv show that was reintroduced.

"mhm" zion replied kissing her lips again.

"what's up bitches!!" the two sat up on the couch zion sitting on asia to see who was now in their house.

"ed seriously?" zion motioned towards his position with asia.

"you know i ain't interrupting nothin" edwin replied and placed the bags he carried in on the table disappearing momentarily. zion look down at asia disapproving edwins joke, just to see asia giggling to herself.

"you lose your virginity last and they never let you forget it" zion rolled his eyes.

"poor baby" asia laughed putting her hand on zions cheek.

"poor baby is right" edwin let out an ugly laugh.

"man stfu or"

"or what" asia interrupted him moving her face an once away from his.

"yeah or what!" edwin walked back towards where they were "now get off" edwin slapped zions back making him get off asia and pulled asia off the couch and towards the kitchen.

"omg did you!?" asia asked excited.

"i did" edwin replied and showed asia the weeks worth of outfits he had picked out for her upcoming trip.

"i love!" asia ran over and admired the outfits. you might be thinking outfits to go to iowa, yes but not exactly. the trip has rerouted to nyc, where kians mom is from so we can spend it with their whole extended family. lucky for asia and kian it's during fashion week, so they are both attending some shows. zion stood leaning up against the wall watching asia and edwin talk about all the clothes.

"ok yeah i'm done with this shit" zion said making edwin and asia give him a confused look. zion walked over and picked asia up throwing her over his shoulder and started walking towards asias bedroom. "might be a while ed, come back tomorrow!" zion yelled with his back facing him. at this edwin let himself out and took zions advice.

"z let me down" asia snacked his butt.

"finally" zion flopped asia onto the bed and climbed up hovering over her.

"your so needy today" asia smiled at him as his dreads fell over his face.

"how do you expect me not to be" zion smiled down at her.

"why is that?" asia bit her lip and played with the collar of zions puma shirt.

"cause my girlfriend is a fucking goddess fuck you mean" zion placed a kiss on asias lips lasting about five seconds and then pulled away.

"boy you tryin get me going" asia paused "and it's working" she smiled and pushed zion over so that she could climb onto him. asia straddled his waist and pulled off his shirt immediately and indulged into a passionate lustful kiss. zions lips dominate hers but not for long, secretly zion loved being controlled in the bedroom, but so did asia. zions lips continued to move in sync with asias pulling on them hungrily. zion pulled off asias shirt revealing her lacey light pink bra that sent shivers down zions spine, that actually had him freeze.

"like what you see?" asia ran her hands up and downs zions chest who took a big gulp and nodded "then show me" asia leaned down and whispered. zion regained his senses and flipped asia over and stripped her of her jeans. asia undid zions zipper and allowed him to take his pants off throwing them somewhere in the room. zion kisses asias neck trailing kisses all the way down her bare body until he reached her heat. he placed wet kisses along the inners of her thighs teasing her.

"baby stop teasing i need you" asia whined. at that zion put his plump lips and tongue to work. zion knew exactly how to drive asia crazy with just his tongue and a few vibrant and within one minute asia has already come twice. but just like zion asia could drive zion insane.

"i love you"

"i love you too" asia and zion laid together in bed sweaty and naked. their clothes scattered across the room and the moonlight peaking through the blinds. asias hand fiddled with zions fingers after their restless night. the two laid silent but their thoughts were not.

asia thought about what it would be like to call her bedroom theirs. to move in together. to always be with eachother, more than they are now. to sleep next to eachother every night, in their house. even though it scared her she loved the thought, the thought of growing together, making it even more official.

zion thought about what it would be like if they didn't spend the nights together for pleasure and their expression of love for eachother. his mind played on the fact about what if they tried for the purpose of more than just pleasing eachother, but for a family. a family with asia sounded perfect to him, and to be perfectly honest he wanted nothing more. but he knew he wasn't ready, wasn't nearly mature enough for a child. yet.