077

zions hand gripped asias tightly as they walked into the miami airport. airports always made zion weary, maybe it was because he didn't like flights or the fact that every time he is at the airport he is saying goodbye.

"i should probably grab some food for the plane" asia looked around the airport trying to figure out what sounded good to her. asia pulled zion towards jamba juice and waited in line. asia knew that he was quite because in less than an hour they wouldn't see eachother for two months.

"two peach perfections please" asia ordered the smoothies and received them shortly after handing one to zion. they walked over to asias gate and sat waiting for them to board. zion rested his head on asias shoulder while asia looked out the big glass windows watching planes take off.

"flight 173 to lax is now boarding" the flight attendant announced for the terminal through the speaker system waking zion. zion was still pretty silent while he watched asia get up and make sure she had everything. she shoved her laptop in her backpack and stopped to look at zion.

"please don't give me that look" asia said sadly looking at zion. zion shook his head smilingly slightly noticeably trying to hold back his tears. asia put on her backpack and tears started to well up in her eyes as well. zion stood up and wheeled her bag over to the entrance.

"i'll see you soon" zion said quietly hugging asia.

"two months is nothing" asia said through her tears. zion pulled away after the flight attendant called last call. he placed a kiss on her lips and then forehead.

"why is this shit so much harder the second time" asia laughed wiping her tears.

"idk man" zion laughed wiping his tears as well.

"i'll see you soon, ok?" asia kissed him once more.

"yeah" zion nodded. asia handed the flight attendant her ticket and began to walk down the hallw waving to zion one last time.