078

scarlett, charlotte, and sophie crowded into asias california king bed watching some hawaii vlogs on youtube. asia walked out from the bathroom and joined them on her bed.

"you feeling better?" charlotte asked popping a blueberry in her mouth and then wiping her hands.

"ehhh" asia shrugged and sat back on her headboard directing her attention back to the tv. she's been feel off, nothing alarming just fatigued, in the back of her mind she was convinced it was mono.

"maybe you should go to the doctors" scarlett proposed pausing the tv making all them look at her.

"why did you do that?" asia asked frustrated not wanting their attention on her, especially since she wasn't feeling well.

"how about we just have a girls night instead of going out, face masks and rom coms?" sophie suggested trying to keep things from getting heated between scarlett and asia.

"that sounds like it will make me feel a lot better" asia gave her a slight smile.

"yeah my pores need help" charlotte admitted.

later that night

all the girls crowded around the tv downstairs wearing robes with matching pj sets underneath. they all had on different face masks and were sipping on something, for asia it was water to try and calm her stomach.

"i swear if this mask doesn't work magic" scarlett scoffed as she spread the pink glitter mask over her forehead and cheeks.

"that mask better it was 80$" sophie added.

"that's what i'm saying" scarlett replied.

"you feeling better?" charlotte asked asia quietly.

"not really i don't know what's up" asia shook her head.

"do you think you could be pregnant?" charlotte said just above a whisper but scarlett and sophie's talking can to a halt and looked back at the two girls on the couch.

"no, i can't be" asia shook her head positively "no way!"

"are you sure, it all would kind of add up" sophie shrugged.

"guys i'm not throwing up i've just been super tired" asia replied dismissing them.

"but you have also been nauseous...." charlotte continued.

"that's because i haven't been sleeping well you guys know me and my sleep" asia looked at all of her friends who didn't seem to be having it.

"when's the last time you and zion had sex?" scarlett asked getting up and sitting on the couch. asia thought back in her head to when she was with zion a month ago.

"must of been the morning i left, a month ago"

"and when did you start to feel different?" scarlett asked again intriguing everyone.

"like one week ago, maybe two" asia replied. all the girls sat there chewing their nails.

"aige it would make sense..." charlotte trailed off.

"it could just be a coincidence but i don't know" sophie pursed her lips.

"i'm 98% positive it's mono but if you guys insist i'll take a pregnancy test" asia stood up from the couch walking upstairs.

"your telling me you had tests here the whole time and you didn't tell us!?" scarlett yelled after asia following her upstairs.

"yeah i really did t want exactly what's happening to happen" asia replied back sassily pulling the test from the box. asia peed on the stick and walked out of the bathroom holding it in her hands. sophie set the five minute timer and they all waited. asia was the least nervous because after saying so many times it was mono she just believed it.

ring ring ring

"it's been five minutes" sophie turned off the timer.

"guys i don't know why your so nervous" asia stood up and picked the test off the table "i'm —— pregnant"