The one where they can send them

Meanwhile with Linh and Biana.

They walked down the long hall keefe had stormed down an hour earlier.

They didn't bother to knock on his office door, walking in because they were always allowed to.

Keefe was sitting behind his huge, white, gold, and ice blue marble desk. He was working on some papers with his computer in front of him.

Keefe's eyes flew up to Linh and Biana as they entered his office.

"What?" He asked sharply.

"Still moody? Check." Biana mumbled.

"What do you want?" He narrowed his eyes at the girls.

Linh and Biana sat down at the two chairs in front of his desk.

They took a long moment of silence.

"Well?" Keefe prodded, putting down his pen and crossing his fingers.

Biana and Linh glanced at each other.

"We know what happened." Linh told him softly as she tossed her silver ends over her shoulder to look up at Keefe.

Keefe's face softened.

"And we're really sorry about everything." Biana added as she reached over the table and put a hand on his.

Keefe's eyes showed them sadness as they became wet. He looked down so the girls didn't see him crying but they did.

Both girls moved their chair to be on the other side of the desk beside Keefe when they heard him sniffling.

"You okay?" Linh asked him as she gently rubbed circles on his back.

"Yeah." He sniffed as he looked up at them, shaking his blonde waves out of his eyes. "I'm fine. And thanks." He was talking about what they said before.

They talked it over some more. As did tam and fitz with Sophie. Trying to settle both of them.

In the end Sophie agreed to let the boys go to the neverseen.

"So do you want to tell Keefe that you agree with him?" Fitz asked her.

"I don't wanna see his face." Sophie growled.

"I mean I don't really like to either." Tam kidded with a smirk and Sophie cracked a smile at that. "But why?" He looked at her seriously.

""I just...don't want to face him." Sophie said softly. "I feel like he's gonna be really mad..."

"Sophie it's only Keefe. He's your husband, and he never gets mad at you." Fitz smiled at her.

"Yeah. The blonde idiot has a soft spot for you after all." Tam smiled with a roll of his eyes.

Sophie nodded at that.

Meanwhile with keefe.

"Let's go to Sophie now." Biana told him as she stood up from her chair.

"What? Why?" He asked surprisedly.

"So you guys can make a decision." Linh told him as she also stood up.

"I don't think she wants to see me." Keefe mumbled, looking down and letting his waves fall into his eyes.

"Why wouldn't she?" Linh looked down at him.

"She's gonna be mad at me." Keefe sighed, looking up through his blonde waves at her because she was standing.

"She might be slightly. But it's Sophie." Biana smiled at him.