The one with the Happy birthday (X4)

The next day it was emma, Lily, Cole, and Dylan's birthday.

The four of them were going on a double date at night. The twins woke up, excited to see their parents and for their birthday.

Cole got ready before Dylan even woke up and went downstairs to make breakfast. He made Dylan's favorite breakfast for their birthday.

Dylan came down the stairs, Cole not seeing him yet as he made his brothers favorite pancakes.

"Are you making chocolate chip pancakes with Nutella on top?" Dylan asked excitedly as he ran down the steps.

Cole looked over his shoulder at his brother as he flipped the pancake so it wouldn't burn.

"Yup. Good morning." Cole turned around with a smile.

"Happy birthday!" They overlapped as they pulled each other in for a hug.

"Thanks." They said at the same time before laughing.

"I can't believe we're 16!" Dylan exclaimed as he sat down at the table.

"Well, technically, you don't turn 16 until 8:55 pm. And I don't turn 16 until 20 minutes later- 9:15pm." Cole told him as he set a plate of pancakes in front of his brother.

"Yeah yeah." Dylan rolled his eyes with a faint smile as Cole smiled back as he sat down in front of him with his own plate.

"Do you know what time mom and dad come back?" Cole asked as he took a bit of his omelet.

"Just about now." A voice called from the entrance of their house.

Cole and Dylan's eyes flew to the doorway, recognizing their dads teasing voice.

There they were standing after almost a month. Sophie was standing beside Keefe with a huge smile on her face. Her blonde hair was tied in a high, messy ponytail. She looked beautiful. Her outfit was a loose baby blue shirt and black leggings. Keefe was standing beside her, hand on her waist. His artfully messy hair looked great as usual. A smile on his lips instead of a smirk, for once.

"Mom!" Cole yelled with a smile.

"Dad!" Dylan shouted with a matching smile.

They both got up and ran to their parents, grabbing them in a hug.

"Woah." Sophie laughed as Dylan grabbed her in a hug.

"Easy there." Keefe chuckled as Cole tackled him in a hug.

"We've missed you so much." Cole whispered as his eyes teared against his mother as him and Dylan switched parents to hug.

"We've missed you guys too." Sophie whispered as she hugged him tightly.

Once they pulled away Sophie placed a kiss on each of their cheeks before putting a hand on it.

"Happy birthday my loves." She whispered softly.

"Thanks mom." They said in unison.

"What have you guys been up to? Bothering Oralie?" Sophie gave them a playful smile as she ruffled their longish dirty blonde hair.

"No, they actually have barely bothered me, due to the fact that they were sadly injured so badly they could hardly walk." Oralie pouted as she walked down the stairs. She had been living with the boys for the past month Sophie and keefe were gone.

"Hi Oralie." Sophie hugged her.

"Hello." Oralie smiled at them as she hugged Keefe.

"Thanks for staying with them." He thanked her.