The one where it rains shattered glass

Emma and lily leaped the twins home.

"Aunt soph?" They yelled into the house as they entered, each clinging to a badly beat up dirty blonde boy.

"Yes?" Sophie answered as she came into the foyer. Sophie's eyes widened when she saw the twins, bloody, bruised, and horrible looking.

"Boys?!" She yelled as she ran to them. "What happened?" She exclaimed as she put a hand on each of their cheeks.

The boys coughed, trying to get an answer out but their throats had almost been crushed by Brant and Gethen.

"It's okay." Sophie pat their shoulders. "Tell me later." She looked to the girls; embarrassed. "I'm sorry- I really need to attend to a black swan emergency. I'll be back as soon as I can. I'll only be gone 6 hours tops." Sophie promised.

Sophie was only asking the girls to stay with the twins because no one knew about emma and Dylan dating and the relationship starting with lily and Cole. And the were keeping it secret until they thought it was the right time. But as far as the parents knew, they were still friends.

Emma nodded. "We'll stay here with them." Lily nodded.

Sophie have each of the twins a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you so much girls." Sophie thanked them. "And hang in there." She smiled at the boys softly.

Emma took Dylan to his room and lily took cole to his.

She set Dylan onto the couch sideways with her telekinesis so he could slouch against the armrest and put his legs across the couch, how he likes to.

"Sorry." She apologized when his face scrunched up in pain when she put him down.

"It's okay." He hacked out before coughing and wheezing.

Emma's heart ached for what happened to him. She crouched by his side and rubbed his back as he coughed. She put a hand on his.

"I'm going to get you some medicine." She said when his coughing fit passed

He nodded as she let go of his hand and went to the medicine closet.

She came back with a few vials, a glass of water, and a bowl with water with a sponge to clean him up.

"Here. Drink these." She told him as she crouched next to the couch he was on and handed him a few vials.

Dylan reaches for one of the vials, cringing with pain because of his throbbing arm. He shakily lifted the vial up to his mouth and drank it. Emma cleaned up his face with the wet sponge as he drank.

Meanwhile.

Lily took cole to his room. He let out a growl in pain as she set him onto his bed telekinetically.

"What happened?" Lily asked him quickly, sitting on a chair next to his side.

"My ankle. I think I broke it." He said through gritted teeth in pain.

Lily got things to treat him and as she worked on his ankle, Cole drank his vials.

"So did you get hurt anywhere else?" Lily asked him.

"Yeah. My whole body." Cole answered with a chuckle before wincing at the pain that caused him.

Lily looked up with a sad smile. "I know honey, but anything really big?" She asked.

"Yeah. A cut in my chest." Cole mumbled.

"Does it need stitches?" She asked him.

"I think so." He sighed.