Chapter 5: Someone's Dead (Part 1)

*Michael's POV*

Uhb it feels good to be back.

Hmm so a virgin brought me back. I must meet her...........and kill her. MWAHAHHA.

I turn into a bat and follow the car that has just left the well.

I sense four bodies. One of them is the virgin that brought me back.

I will meet her in due time.

Hehehehee

*Andy's POV*

I'm driving back home, I knew this was a bad idea. I sensed it the whole time.

Haydee, Emily and Brad are in the back going hysterical about what just happened.

"Omg I can't believe that just happened?" Em shouts.

"That's the last time we pick one of you games to play Em." Haydee says turning back around in her seat.

"I knew it was a bad idea. You never listen to me." I say making a right turn.

"Andy don't get mad at Haydee, it was my game but you have to admit that was pretty cool." Em speaks up

"Haydee we have to talk when we get to your house." I whisper to her

"What about?" She asks

""When we get to your house" I said sternly

She just kept quiet and sat back.

I dropped Brad and Em back at Emily's house and I drove back to Haydee's.

I parked the car and got out to open her door.

"Thanks Andy," Haydee said grabbing my hand and holding her book in the other hand "Why are you being such a gentlemen all of a sudden."

"Because I need to make up for my mistakes I have made." I say walking her up to her door.

She opens it and we take a step in and her home is a mess.

The couch is turned over and ripped, the kitchen is decorated in colors of mustard, ketchup, and all her spices. Her pots and pans are all over the place. Shades ripped, and her pictures of her grandmother Hannah are shattered.

"AHHHHHHHH" Haydee screams pulling her hair.

"My house, who would do this to my house." She screams

I instantly get a feeling that a presence is here and I have a feeling I know who it is.

* Donny POV*

I brought this girl to the drive thru movies.

She is a hottie, big tits, big butt, and big lips. A triple threat.

I'm feeling on her and she is looking at me through the corner of her eye.

"What are you doing Donny?" She asks....."Oh nothing, just enjoying the view" referring to her boobs

"Donny whats my name?" She asked

"Huh?" I say looking at her

"What's my name?" She asked again

"Uh, Tiffany?" I say confused.

"Nope" she says with attitude.

"Brittany??, Ashley??, Gale??, Taylor??, Sydney??" I say.

"Diana..asshole" she says getting out the car and walking off.

I jump out and run after her "Diana, Diana baby girl, I'm sorry."

"I'm going home Donny" she continues to walk off and I stop under one street light.

She keeps walking under the street lights until she is under the last one and then

"AHH-AAAAHHH-HHH" A blood curtailing scream is heard.

"Diana" I yell and run over to her and I see her body on the ground and her neck chewed out.

"OMG" I shout and go to turn around and bump into I think is a hard wall.

But it wasn't a wall, it was a tall man with curly hair and he looked so familiar.

"Omg Michael Jackson?" I asked and he smiled with blood on his fangs and grabbed me and bit into my neck.

"Ahhhhhh" I yell out and drop to the ground and my blood ozzes out and my soul leaves my body.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

* THE NEXT DAY*

Top story today, two young adults have gone missing....... Donny Williams and Diana Jefferson were last seen at the drive thru movies on 23 Ward Avenue....... Eye witnesses say they last saw the pair walking off from Donny's car into the night and they never came back.

Donny's car was still at the movie but nor him or Diana were there.

If you have any information about the whereabouts of Donny Williams and Diana Jefferson, Please Call (843) 469- 3790.

To be continued...

Vote???

Comment????

*MuxhLove*

-Syd