Chapter 39: Fighting Over

* Hannah's POV*

I'm on top of Haydee, trying to bite her and kill her but she is just to strong. Being part vampire and part witch, she has strength that is indescribable. I grab her arms and put them above her head and hold her in place. She looks at me with so much hate.

"I can't believe that I once loved you, I looked up to you, you were my hero. But all the stories you told me, they were all true. You were the witch that burned down that village, you were the one that killed dozens of people, you were the one killed Michael's family. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place." Haydee spat at me, I just smile and shake my head.

"Stupid little girl, it is you who got us in this mess. If you and your idiot friends had not played that game to bring him back, none of this would be going on. You wouldn't be a vampire, you have that baby that is getting defeated by my son, and you wouldn't have Michael."

Her hands start glowing red and I am thrown across the room and onto the floor. Haydee stands up, then flies over to me, and picks me up and drops me on the ground.

She comes down to me and slams me into the wall, over and over and over again. I drop to the ground, she picks me up and punches me in the face and I fall back. She gets on top of me and her hands turn white, she points at me and my face is wrinkling, and my body is turning frail.

She sits up and drags me by my hair. and pulls up to the mirror, and I see my reflection. She changed me to my actual age. "No wonder when I was younger you looked like you weren't aging and I see why now, so welcome to your 300's. " She says letting me go.

*Michael's POV*

I punch Micah in the face and he does a backflip but lands on his feet and runs up to me with 2 of his men. I look at one of his men and his heart stops, he drops to the ground and dies then his body catches on fire. The other man comes to me and grabs me, I look at his and he turns to stone and I push him lightly and he tips over and breaks into a million tiny pieces.

Micah backs up but still stands tough.

I hold my hand up but ball it into a fist, and Micah starts choking. He drops the stakes and goes down to the ground.

I slowly walk up to his clenching my fist tighter so the grip on Micah's neck can tighten.

" I was wrong for leaving you like I did, I never meant for it to be this way. But you beat, tortured and raped someone I love more than anything. The mother of my child. My future. I can't let that go."

I place my foot at the back of his neck, and look at him as he continue trying to gasp for air. I stomp down, break the hold his head had on his shoulders. His head flies over to Hannah. She looks up and sees his head and screams.

Nathaniel (Micah and Hannah's son) looks over at Hannah and sees Micah's head, he grabs Char and stabs her with the stake Micah had.

Char cries out.

Haydee looks over at her, " NOOOO MY BABY CHAR"

Nathaniel keeps stabbing her over and over, her little body goes limb and Nathaniel indulges her whole body.

I watch in horror as my daughter is being killed and eaten. I look over at Haydee and she has tears in her eyes, kneeling down.

Hannah crawls to Nathaniel and he runs to her, hugging and embracing her frail body.

I look down with tears welling in my eyes, I look and see the stake, I instantly picked it up and throw it at Nathaniel's back, stabbing him.

"Noo my baby" Hannah cries as Nathaniel dies in her arms.

I look over at Haydee, she looks at me and nods her head, she looks over at Hannah and sets Nathaniel on fire.

Hannah throws him and watches as he burns to ash.

Haydee runs over to me, crying her eyes out. I hold her tight, "Our baby girl is gone Michael, I didn't get a chance to really hold her."

"It's all my fault Haydee, I'm so sorry. All this was my fault. " I bend down to the ground and cry.

Haydee embraces me and comforts me. "No its not baby, none of this is your fault, and I'm sorry if I made you feel like it was."

I then feel my body being zapped like it was when Hannah trapped me down that old well.

Haydee is pushed from me and I look behind me and Hannah's whole body is red. She is mad.

* Haydee's POV*

Hannah has all her power built up and is forcing it on Michael trying to kill him.

I try and get up but I can't move, I feel a lot of pain in my side. I look down and see a big gash on my side, blood running out my body.

Hannah grabs Michael and bites into his neck.

"NOOO MICHAEL " I scream watching his body tighten from pain.

She throws him over to me, and I drag my body to his and caress his face.

Hannah smiles at me.

My eyes change different colors and I let out a loud scream, calling the dead to take her back.

Ghost and ghouls come from ever side and open a portal to hell, they grab her and drag her there, She tries to fight them off.

"HAYDEE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, HAVE FUN LIVING A LIFE OF MISERY." Her last words before she is gone forever.

I see my dad and grandfather, sit up and run over to me and Michael.

"Hay" Michael whispers out.

I look at him, the tears start forming.

"Don't cry my love. I will be ok, I want you to continue to be strong, even if I don't make it."

"Michael please don't talk like that. Your going to be ok, were going to be ok." I cry

He smiles at me, and gently touches my face. I lean forward and kiss his lips, I feel him kiss back.

I pull back and see his beautiful eyes close for the last time.

"MICHAEL NOO COME BACK, PLEASE I NEED YOU COME BACK."

To be continued. . . .

Vote??????

Comment????????