Chapter 5: Someone's Dead (Part 2)

* The Next Day, Brad's POV*

Mane Emily's has been playing games lately. She know I needs sex on a regular basis and she not giving up like she use to.

I am turning down a dark road, I'm going to the bar for a drink........I put on my high beam even tho I know this is not the proper time to do so.

I change the channel on the radio, "

Tonight's top story, police are still looking for Diana and Donny. The two young adults that went missing last night. Police walked a distance and found a large pool of blood. Police took samples of it and reports say that it is the blood of both Diana and Donny.

Now they are trying to find their bodies. If you hear-"

I turn it off "Omg, dam Donny" I say still driving.

Donny was my best friend in college, he was into sports like me and getting chicks. We always saved each other out of trouble. He was a real friend.

Now he might be gone........I'm really gonna need a drink.

I slowly pull up to a red light and wait for it to change.

"Bbbbrraaaaddddd" a voice whispers

I turn around and look to see who called me. "Hello"

I turn back around and see a man with rope around his neck, hanging from the light post.

"Omg hey man you ok" I say getting out my car and walking under the stop light.

"Someone help" I say yelling. No one is sight.

I look back up and the man is gone. O_o

I look around and no one is here. There is a low fog that slowly appears and low whispers that sounds like mans voice.

"Brrrrraaaaddd"

I turn around and don't see anyone in the fog.

"Hello" no one answer.......then I hear........."RUN BOY"

A deep voice says, I run to my car that is still parked with the door open.

I hope in and drive down the road speeding trying to get close to a city or town.

I'm looking in my rearview mirror from time to time to see if someone is following me.

I keep driving until I feel something soft on my neck.

I go to grab my neck and it feels fluffy. I pull on it and look at my hands........its black curly hair.

My hair is brown, I take one more look into my mirror and see...........

"Oh sh*t" is all I'm able to get out.

He grabs my neck and claws at it, until I'm pouring blood.

I lose all feeling and the car is thrown into a ditch.

I only see him looking deep into my eyes, slowly he is sucking the rest of the little bit of life I have out of me.

"Onto your friends now" he says then disappears

I close my eyes for the last time.

To be continued.....

Vote??

Comment??

No worries loves, I'm gonna get better. I started medical school and my new job so I'm every way but I wont forget about my stories.

But tell me what you guys think? I love the feedback. Should I continue? Or should I let it go?

*MuxhLove*

-Syd