Chapter 22: Evil Plans

* Haydee's POV*

After his eyes meet mine, I hale tail and run out the door.

Running for my life and changing into a bat and flying away.

* Michael's POV*

I knew she would run and Ima let her, she'll come running back once she finds out I have her dear cousin.

I continue walking in and I look at the guy Hannah was sitting by when I came in.

I walk over to him, "Stand up" I say and he gets up with his head silk down.

"Who are you, boy??"

"I'm Micah, sir!" He looks at me quickly then puts his head back down.

"Hmmm, stay away from that girl, she is mine, YOU GOT IT!" I grab his hair to pull his head up so he can look me in my red eyes.

"Ye-yes sir" he said hiding his pain.

I push him and he falls back on the floor. I leave and fly into the night.

* Micah's POV*

Everybody gets up after he leaves, I slowly get up and drink the blood I had before.

"Micah come find me" I hear a whisper

It sounds like Haydee's voice.

"Micah. . . . Micah, come find me!!" I hear it say again.

I look around and slowly get up and walk out the bar.

I get on my motorcycle and ride off finding Haydee.

* Hannah's POV*

"Micah, come find me!!" I say sounding like a damsel in distress.

"Hahhaha, this is a perfect way to get Michael back." I say walking around.

"I'll get Micah to believe I'm Haydee, get him to kill her then I'll  kill him and have Michael all to myself and be the queen of the world." I say rubbing my hands together.

I snap my fingers and the clothes that Haydee had on are now on me.

I look in the mirror,"We look so much alike its frightening." I say adjusting my clothes.

I hear a motorcycle revving outside.

I run downstairs and open the door and see this sexy guy getting off the motorcycle.

This must be Micah.

I run into his arms and begin to cry, "Oh Micah I'm so glad you came." He hugs me back

"What's wrong Haydee??" He asked sounding worried.

"Well Michael is trying to kill me and he has this evil witch that keeps torturing me." I cry out but smile without him looking.

"Don't worry Haydee, I'll protect you, even if we just met." He smiles at me and I smile back.

"So what's this evil witches name??"

".......Hannah......." I say

To be continued. . . . ..  .

Vote??

Comment???

*MuxhLove*

-Syd