Chapter 24: You What???

* Hannah's POV*

Micah and I are laying down in bed together, we just some amazing sex. I really needed that, I hadn't had sex in almost 300 years.

And Micah sure knows what he is doing, but I know once I get MIchael, he will be a beast in bed. I know he is. I have heard him and his wife, Nancy have sex before and she screams like she is having the best orgasm of her life.

Now it is my turn to feel like that.

"So baby, tell me more about this Hannah person" He ask sitting up in bed.

I roll my eyes, like what more do I have to tell you. All you need to know is that she is a witch and she needs to die so I can get my man back.

I sit up with him, covering my body with the covers, "Well sweety, she is a mean witch from over 300 years ago. She is trying to kill me because she thinks I want Michael, but I don't want him. He wants to kill me for something that the witch did."

"But why does he want to kill you for what the witch did??" He asked confused

"Because the witch is my grandmother, and we look exactly alike, but don't be fooled by her, she may be sweet but she is evil." I warn him

He smiles and kisses my head, "Don't worry baby." he says getting up and going into the bathroom.

I lay back down and smile evily, "Haha soon, Haydee will be dead, I'll kill Micah and then Michael will be all mine and we can rule this pathetic world together." I start laughing

"Uhh babe, who are you talking to??" Micah says from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Huh uh no one sweety"

* Haydee's POV*

I run to my cousins rescue and to find her fxxking my man, woah. . . .  . . wait. .. . . . .  I mean Michael. The same person I told her that was trying to kill me for doing something I DID NOT EVEN DO. The same person who broke her arm. The same person, who has broke us apart.

I feel hurt, betrayed, angry, I am about to fxxk some shxt up right now.

Lisa gets off Michael and puts her clothes, she isn't looking at me she has her head down the whole time.

"So you have nothing to say??" I ask her

She looks up at me and starts to cry, "Save you tears."

"Haydee I'm sorry. He told me that if I wanted to live then I needed to have sex-"

"STOP WOTH YOUR EXCUSES." I yell out.

Michael gets up and walks over to Lisa.

He grabs her neck and chews it out, "AHHH HAYDEE HELP"

I look into shock, I run over and push him off her and hold her in my arms.

Tears start to invade my eyes, "Lisa come on stay with me, please."

She gasp for air, her neck is open, blood is pouring out like crazy.

I have the urge to drink but I can't, I can't do this to her.

"I'm sorry Hay-" she tries to say but dies in my arms.

"No nooo NOOOOOO LISA" I cry out.

I pull her close to me and her blood travels on me.

I turn and look and Michael is licking his fingers and face.

I lay Lisa down and run over to him and knock him on the floor with me on top.

"How could you do this to me?? To her??? Its me you want, not her, why would you do that to her??" I slap and punch him in the face.

He grows angry and switches us, now he is on top.

"I did it because she has wanted me all along. Yes, I told her to have sex with me, but she didn't resist. She wanted it just as much as I needed it. But I didn't really wanna do it to her, I wanted you." He says holding my hands down so I wouldn't hit him.

"What are you talking about mm Michael?? You wanted me, what are you saying??" I ask confused and trying to wiggle from under him.

"I'm saying that I have feelings for you Hannah?" He says looking me deep into my eyes.

"I AM NOT HANNAH" I yell

"Fine Haydee whatever, you are Hannah until proven otherwise. But I love you tho" he says.

"I can't believe you won't let that stupid Hannah thing go, after I have told you- wait - you what???" I say raising an eyebrow.

He leans down and kisses me softly, but as bad as I want to push away, I can't.

To be continued. . . .  

Vote??

Comment???

Tell me what you think?? Continue reading, commenting and voting.

*MuxhLove*

-Syd