Chapter 8

* Emily POV*

I miss Brad so much it hurts, but I need to move on.

I'm hanging out with this guy I met at a bar. His name is Derrick. . . . . .David. . . . . .Daniel. . . . .Dave. I don't know something with a D.

He is rubbing my hand slowly, "You know I like you girl." He says raising his hand up to my arm.

I fake smile, this guy is totally disgusting. His hair has to much grease, he is wearing dad jeans, and a stripped red and white shirt. And don't get me started on his shoes. Penny Loafer?? Are you kidding me??

"Yea I like you too. . . . .uhh . . .. umm"

"Gabriel"

Dam I was off, but I continue to smile, "Sorry Gabriel, I'm a little buzzed" I lie

"Would you like me to take you home? I have my stationwagon out front. . . ." He says getting up

My head drops, Is this what I have to circum to, a stationwagon? This dork, doesn't deserve my time but anything to keep my mind of Brad and having a mental break down.

"That's real nice Gavin, but I have a question?"

"Gabriel, and what is it?"

"Are you a virgin?" I ask grabbing his collar

"Uhh . . . well. . . I mean. . .. I have. . . . .is it getting hot in here?" He says fanning hisself

"That means yes, so you wanna lose that virginity card?" I ask getting closer to his neck and licking it lightly.

"Um. . . . .I don't know. . . mother will worry about me"

"Not when she knows what you have been up to" I say kissing his ear

"O-ok, I'll go get the car, you stay right here." He basically runs out of the bar.

I smile to myself, I turn to gulp the last of my beer and turn around to walk out the bar as well.

I walk outside, and I don't see Gaden anywhere, "Gadson where are you?" I say walking out a little more.

I hear a faint noise around the corner, it sounds like someone choking, "Gwan are you back there?" I ask slowly walking to the back of the bulding.

A thick fog is around the corner, so I can't really see a thing. It soon gets cold, like really cold. I have a short gray dress and 6inch pumps, so this cold hit me instantly.

"Some. . one. . .hellpp. . . me" I can clearly tell someone is choking, but I don't know if I can take this cold much longer.

"Alright Ghala, if your not coming just let me know." I then hear a SNAPP I walk a little closer and I see a dark figure standing with their back turned to me. It sounds like their are slurpping something.

I am beyond scared, I continue to slowly walk forward until my dumbass isn't paying attention and kicks a bottle that rattles on the ground.

The figure turns its body and races over to me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream at the top of my lungs and run as fast as I can.

I look back to see the figure is gone, I slow down my running and turn around and the fog is still there, but no figure.

I am out of breath, thinking that the thing was gone.

But my thoughts were interuppted when I felt heavy breathing on my neck.

My body is stuck frozen, I can't help it. I am so scared.

"Don't worry Emily"

Wait a minute, I know that voice. I turn around slowly and see. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .

HAYDEE. . . . . .

"What the f**k Hay, you nearly gave me a heartache?" She doesn't say anything but I soon notice that this is not the Haydee I know.

Her face is so pale, she looks so tired and she has blood all over her face.

"Haydee, what happened to you?" I go to touch her shoulder but she grabs my arm stopping it and spins me around with my arm behind my back bending in pain.

"Owww: I shout "Haydee, what has gotten into you?"

"Either you are that drunk or just plain stupid?" she says whispering into my ear, she then starts sniffing my body.

"Yep this will do" she says then pushes me onto the ground

I fall hard on my arm and rub it while still laying down.

As I slowly prop my body up, I see this big glow of light infront of me.

Haydee starts moving her hands around and starts saying something that I don't understand.

" Oh Satanas, echa el cuerpo de mi parte el cuerpo de ella, y me dejo gobierno el mundo con el gran poder del mal. (Oh Satan cast the body of me to the body of her, and let me rule the world with the great power of evil.)" she said and pointed her hands towards me and I slolwy lifted off the ground.

As I'm floating, I am watching her soul leave her body, slowly making its way to me. I try to move away but it's useless.

Her soul soon enters into my body and now I am fighting myself. She grabs my soul and puts it into her body. I am now her and she is me.

"Haydee what did you do??" I say grabbing my face and clothes

"What I had to do to kill your friend Haydee" she smiles

"What do you mean kill Haydee?" I say looking at her with anger

"Goodbye Emily" she says and zaps me with her powers and my soul soon exits out of her body and is floating into the air where the golden staircase is taking me home.

* Unannounced POV*

I turn around and fix my little gray dress that hugs my body so nicely, "Ahh, I can't believe it actually worked, now time to go get my man from that b**ch" I say calling my broom and flying into the night.

To be continued.. . . . . ... . . . ..

Vote??

Comment??

Sorry for the long wait guys, school and work have been kicking my behind lately but I had a little bit of time to update for you guys. So tell me what you think??

Thnx to all the new followers and my old ones who continue to read and vote and comment on it. I won't let you guys down.

*MuxhLove*

-Syd