Chapter 48: Good Times Yet to Come...Maybe???

The Finale

*Michael's POV* 3 years later

"Oh Mrs. Jackson" I say while coming into the house with a bag full of squirrel, birds and possum.

Haydee comes from around the corner holding our 3 year old daughter, Khloii.

"Hey there Mr. Jackson." she walks up to me and kisses me.

I looked down at Khloii and grab her and hug her tight. She wrapps her little arms around me and kisses my cheek.

Haydee and I got married as soon as she had Khloii.

Ever since then things have been perfect.

I'm now a good vampire, not doing anything evil ever again.

Mikey Jr. is now 18 and being friendly with the ladies at his school.

He looks exactly like me so yea i see why he is.

I'm a little worried because thats my boy. I just want him to be safe.

Now Khloii won't be dating until shes 105. And thats final

"Michael stop saying that. My daughter will date when shes ready." Haydee says reading my thoughts

I lightly smile at her while holding Khloii close to me.

She smiles back and uses her powers to move us over to her.

She hugs me tight.

"Michael can you believe that 18 years ago when you first came back that you would fall in love with me?? Thinking I was my wicked grandmother?? Hurting people just so you could get to me??" Haydee says hokding my hand and looking into my eyes with her bright orange eyes.

"I never thought I would fall in love with the great great great granddaughter of Hannah VonGrasion. But I'm glad I did." I smile as I passionately kiss her lips

The End. . . . . . . . Or is it???