Chapter 38: The Fight Part 2

So lovely ones, King of the Damned will be ending soon. This has been an amazing journey with KOFD. I know you guys loves it too. So are still up for a KOFD 2, or should I just leave it, as is.

Leave the comments on the next few chapters or on my wall.

Happy reading. Love you all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Michael's POV *

"Aww Michael help me, it hurts so much." Haydee says holding onto my hand.

We've taken her bottoms off so the baby can come.

I look over and Micah is doing the same to Hannah.

Herman and Robert isn't even worried about Hannah anymore. They have lost all respect for their once wife and mother.

I look back at Micah, and he really looks like someone I know.

"Ahhh Micah it hurts" Hannah yells

"Ok baby it's ok, just breathe Haydee." He says stroking her head.

"THAT'S NOT HAYDEE" Me, Herman, and Robert yell out at him.

I stand up and walk over to Micah, he sees me coming over and he stands up.

"When you met Haydee, did she have scratches on her." I ask him

"No she didn't, what does that have to do with anything??" He says sounding defensive.

I walk over to Haydee, and open her shirt to show the three scratches on her chest.

"Umm Michael " she just looks at me

"This is Haydee, she is from this time frame. That" I point in Hannah's direction. "Is Hannah the evil bitch from over 300 years ago, that looks just like Haydee. that tormented my village because I wouldn't lay with her stupid ass."

"Micah don't listen to him baby. I'm really Haydee." Hannah says trying to sit up.

"Stop lying to me, why would you care if she's Hannab or not. I thought you came back to kill her. Not fall in love with her and get her pregnant. "

He says with so much anger, "Or abandon his son."

I look at him, and finally realized who he looks like.

Me....

"Micah Jeremiah Jackson" I say walking closer to him

He looks at me, "I don't take on the last name Jackson because you didn't want me. How can you just forget about your son?"

"Wait a minute, Micah is your son." Hannah says looking shocked.

"Michael I can't believe I thought one day I would finally meet you and we could have a relationship. But no you wanted that bitch and her kids that weren't even yours."

I shake my head, I never meant to leave him.

"Son if you knew what I was going through. ..."

"Don't call me your fuxking son."

He pulls a stake out from behind him and shows his fangs.

I back up.

"I will finally do what I have been waiting to do all this time."

Before he steps to me, Hannah and Haydee both scream loud as ever.

Both babies are pushed out in a matter of seconds.

"Michael look, it's Charleena."

"Micah look it's Nathaniel."

I look at Charleena and she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. She has a glow to her, she is a good vampire.

I look over and I see Nathaniel and he is evil with a dark cloud over him.

The babies can sit up and are staring at each other.

"What is Charleena doing Michael??" Haydee says worried.

"Oh no, she's about to fight."

Nathaniel runs out of Hannah's hands, "That's right baby boy, kill them. Kill them all."

"Charleena now" I yell and she takes off, fighting Nathaniel.

"Michael no"

Haydee gets up to grab Char, but Hannah gets up and pushes her and they start fighting.

I turn my head and I see Micah charging towards me, and I grow my fangs and claws and charge for him as well.

Herman and Robert take off to Micah's men and they start fighting.

We all are fighting, vampire fly into to help us and some to help Micah's clan.

This isn't going to end well.

To be continued. . . . .

Vote? ? ? ?

Comment? ? ?