Chapter 45: Mr. Nasty Time Part 1

* Haydee's POV*

I can't believe he's here. He's really here but he wants to kill me.

The man that I love more than life itself.

Wants to harm me??

I'm chained to this wall in this big abandoned house.

Michael left me here for a couple of hours.

I'm so tired from screaming and trying to use my powers to get out of here.

But it's no use. No one can here me, and I'm powerless against Michael.

He's gotten stronger since his death.

I search all around the room to see if i see anything to try and get out off these chains.

My left leg is chained to the wall only but even my own powers won't get me out.

I find a little bobbi pin sitting next to me.

I use the bobbi pin and successfully it works.

I jump up but I'm met with Michael at the door.

"I wondered how long you would have taken to get out of there but now that your out. Might I say how sexy you look." he licks his lips.

I slowly back up, I'm not going to lie he's making me hot now but I'm kind of scared.

He loosen his cape and it drops to the floor.

He has on a red silk long sleeve shirt, black pants and nice dress shows. His hair is out of it's normal ponytail.

Its all wild and curly.

He unbuttons his shirt and takes it off.

"Michael what are you doing??" I ask backing into the wall.

"Baby I haven't had sex in over 15 years. And this monster has gotten longer, thicker, and harder and its needed some attention. Some I'm bout to have Mr. Nasty Time.

To be continued.. . . . . . .