Chapter 41: I'm Back Again

10 Years Later. . . .

* David's POV*

"Tammy come on baby, just give me some and I'll take you to Red Lobster." I whine to my side chick, while were sitting in my car.

"Fuxk you David, you said you were taking me out to eat and something special afterwards. You said nothing about giving you some." She says crossing her arms, giving me an angry look.

"Of course I didn't tell you about it because if I did, you would not have come, duhh." I say throwing my hand up.

She just shakes her head.

Mane she my side piece anyway, my girl Brittany, playing games so I had to pull Tammy for a quick second just to get some puxxy.

"David, do you see something in the distance."

I look where she is looking and I don't see anything.

Then I think of something fun to do.

"Hey Tammy baby why don't we play a game, if I win you got to give me some, and if you when I'll take you to get something to eat but you still have to give me some." I say smirking

She rolls her eyes but agrees.

"What game do you want to play?"

"THE LEGEND OF MICHAEL JACKSON" I say rubbing my hands together evilly.

"No David, I heard about that. I'm am afraid." She says backing out.

"Oh it's not real girl, get out your feelings. Were playing it."

"David this is a bad idea."

I ignore her and pull up the website of what brings him back, when I pull it up. I chant the spell out loudly and Tammy covers her ears.

She closes her eyes, but I continue to chant and the sky gets dark.

My phone goes black, and my car jerks a little.

Tammy is freaking out, squealing and moving around. She comes next to me and holds me.

"David what did you do??"

"I don't know, I was just playing a game, I didn't know it was real. " I say holding onto her.

The winds starts blowing at like 75 mph, shaking and rocking my car, Tammy is screaming as I shield her.

We then hear a mans laughter, and then we hear...

"IM BACK"

Soon everything stops, Tammy and I hold our heads up and everything looks normal.

"Take me home now David, you brought him back not me" She says pushing me off her.

I go to turn my car on but it won't turn.

I turn it again and again, I know my cars good, this is a brand new 2016 BMW. She's fresh off the lot, so it can't be dead.

"It's Michael" Tammy whispers

"No is not, just shut up" I say to her

"No it's him" She whispers again.

"Tammy if you don't shut the fuxk up" I yell at her

"David" she pulls at my shoulder.

I look up at her, but she is looking infront of us.

I focus my eyes on what she is looking at.

And it's MICHAEL JACKSON standing infront of my car.

Were frozen solid, looking at him and him looking back at us.

His eyes are glowing red, he is mad, he is angry and he wants to kill.

I jump out of the car and take off running not even looking back.

I hear Tammy yelling for me to come back and save her, but she aint my girl.

I run into the woods, and past a bunch of trees and I fall behind this big rock and just stay there.

"DAVID HELLLLPPP, PLEASE. SOMMEONE HELPPPPP" Tammy screams

Her screams get louder and louder, I think he is....

I feel fangs being sank into my neck, I holler out and jump up and run.

Something jumps on my back and starts clawing and eating at my back.

"AWWW STOP PLEASE NOOOO" I scream out as I'm being eaten away.

So much is gone, I know I don't have time left.

I hear burping, and then Michael comes infront of me, with my blood covering his face. He smiles and zaps at me and I'm over.

* Michael's POV*

Ahhh it feels so good to be back.

I have to go see my baby, oh I missed her.

I can't wait. . . .. . .

TO KILL HER......

To be continued .. . . . . . . . . . .

Vote? ?? ?

Comment? ? ?