Chapter 31: The Great Escape

*Michael's POV*

Hannah is cooking dinner for me and her. She is acting strange for the past couple days. I know it's over Haydee.

I need to get her back, but I have to be smart about this.

I go into the kitchen where Hannah is, she turns her head and smiles at me and tries to kiss me.

But I had a reaction, and slapped the hell outta her.

She stumbles but catches herself and grabs her face, looking at me with hurt in her eyes.

So much for being smart Mike.

"Michael why'd you hit me??

I stayed quiet for a minute and thgt about his quickly. Maybe me being abusive will change her and see I'm not the man she wanted in the first place. Then she could possibly lead me to Haydee. But it's gonna take some sacrifices.

"Michael why the he'll did you hit me?? Hannah says still holding her cheek.

I look at her, "Shut up bxtch"

Her mouth drops as she stares at me, "What??"

"Why the Fuxk this food isn't done yet, I'm hungry. I want to eat now." I start yelling.

"Michael it will be done soon." she speaks softly.

"I don't care when it will be done I want to eat now slut."

She looks at me with such hurt.

"Ok Michael just give me a second."

I go to walk away but stop and look at her, She looks at me. "The Fuxk you looking at??"

She quickly turns back around and starts rushing the food.

I walk away smiling, this is gonna be fun.

I leave the house for while to go see if I can find Haydee.

*Haydee's POV*

I am so close to death, I see a bright light.

Where is Michael?? I need him to save me.  I miss my baby. I miss Michael so much.

Micah hasn't messed with me since last night.

My body is so small and frail from not eating and the abuse I've had to endure.

My wrist have gotten smaller, wait a minute.

I wiggle my wrist from the cuffs and it comes out.

"OMG" I say kind of loud, but quickly cover my mouth, hoping Micah hasn't heard me.

Its silent. I have to be quick.

I squeeze out of the other cuff and I squeeze my feet out of them as well.

I try standing up but my body is so tired from the damage Micah has done.

I crawl over to the little window, in the corner and there are bars on it.

"If I'm able to get my head through then the rest of my body can fit."

So I give it a try, my stick my head through and it starts sliding but my ears get stuck.

"Curse my father for having dumbo ears and passing them to me." I say trying to wiggle them through.

After about 5 minutes, I finally get free and fall to the grass.

"OMG grass, fresh air, sunlight" I bask in the earth's beauty because I have been captive for like a month or two, I lost count.

I run, or attempt to run into some bushes to hide for a minute, I get in the bush and I see Micah walking out the house looking around. I think he might of heard me celebrating my freedom.

He starts sniffing around and I get scared, I start slowly backing up so I can hide further in the bushes. He starts walking over towards the bushes, I try to move faster without making much noise.

I continue to back up but Micah stops and turns around and runs inside the house.

I sigh and try to stand up but something has my leg.

When I turn around, I hear " Hey beautiful"

My eyes grow big and pass out...........

To be continued.... .. . .

Vote....

Comment.......

I want to send out a big apology to all my readers, I am working two jobs and going to school. So Wattpad was put on hold for a minute. But I am uploading each story today.

*MuxhLove*

-Sydnei