Chapter 11

I am so sorry guys that part before wouldn't delete, so I have to share it to delete. But hope you guys are enjoying the book. . . .

* Haydee's POV*

He assured my family, I would be okay as he pushed them out of the door.

"Okay Haydee baby I lo-" my mom was cut off by Michael slamming the door in her face.

I am scared out of my mind.

The machines then stop beeping.

I look at Michael and he is gone. The doctors outfit is laying on the ground.

I get up and rip all the pluggs off me and run out the door.

I stop and realize I'm in the woods, its dark and raining.

"YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE" I hear someone yell

I take off running. I can barely see.

"SOMEONE HELP MEEEE" I scream at he top of my lungs

I trip on a long stick and fall to the ground.

I get up and see Michael, his curls wet sticking to his face, smiling at me.

I can't lie this man / vampire is sexy but he wants to kill me.

"I know I'm sexy doll face."he says walking closer.

Shit.... . .

He pushes me to the ground but instead I fall onto a bed.

I look around and I can't see. Its so dark in the room.

I know I'm not alone. I know he's here

I got to get up but my hands are stuck to something.

I think there handcuffed, what the hell.

Then a door opens and a dark figure is in the doorway standing there looking at me with. . . . . . red eyes.

The door shuts back and the red eyes are facing me. . . they are soon getting closer. . . . . .they are not in front of me.

Hands slowly make there way up me leg.

I squeal from how cold they are, I am on the verge of tears. I just wish everything would stop.

His hand stops right above my privates.

I can feel he is getting on the bed, laying on top of me. He picks my legs up and kisses down each leg. . . . he then bends his hand down and he. . . . . . . .

To be continued. . . . . .

Vote??

Comment??

Sorry for the cliff but I had too but I love you guys and I'll update again probably tonight.

*MuxhLove*

-Syd