Chapter 33: Things Can't get Any Worse

*Michael's POV *

I left Hannah at the apartment and went out to see if I can find Haydee.

I really need to find her, it's gone on too long that she has been gone.

I miss her, she really does something to me. I never felt this way about anyone before. Not even my wife.

As I'm flying I hear ...

"Michael come find me" I hear a voice say.

I turn around as I continue to fly and look.

I don't see anything....

"Michael please come find me. I need you I love you." The voice says again.

I know it's Haydee, I just know it.

I will not stop until I find her.

* Haydee's POV *

I'm sitting in this hospital room processing everything.

My grandmother wants to kill me and take my boyfriend.

My grandfather has come back to take my grandmother but that can't happen until me and my grandmother have this big fight.

If I win she leaves and can never return and will be sent back to hell where she came, and things can be all good.

But....If I lose, she gets to keep Michael, continue living on earth, but I have to take her place in hell.

The doctor comes into my room with a pale face.

"M-M--Miss. VonGrasion, I have news that I'm not sure is true." He stutters out.

I sit up slowly and look at him.

"Well what is it doctor??"

"On top of you having no heart best, gray skin, and orange eyes......" he pauses.

I look at him like I know the obvious, I'm a damn vampire dude just tell me what's wrong.

"Well doctor what's wrong with my daughter? " My dad says breaking the silence and wanting answers.

"Ummm....your daughter is....is pregnant. " He says.

My mom, my dad and my grandfather slowly turn their heads and look at me.

The doctor looks close to fainting.

I glance their stares and slowly look down at my stomach.

"I'm pregnant " Is the only words that came out my mouth.

I start to cry uncontrollably.

Knowing that I have had sex with Michael and I have been raped by Micah. I don't know who is the father.

* Micah's POV *

"I'm pregnant" is the only words I hear her say.

I'm going to be a father this is amazing. I'm going to be a better dad then that deadbeat Michael ever was.

First things first, I have to steal her back. She can't be with him. I'll be dammed if she stays with Michael. Not while carrying my baby.

To be continued. ....

Vote...

Comment....