Chapter 6: Oh Shxt

I wanted to let you guys know even though it isnt really a big issue. Some of my chapters wont have a title. Sometimes there is so much going on within it, its hard for me to think of a title. So yea but continue to read and comment. I love you guys <3

* 1 week later, Haydee's POV*

I'm holding onto Emily as she is crying her heart out. They are holding a memorial for Brad, he has been missing for a week and so his family decided to have something for him at their home for him.

"We miss our baby boy, Brad honey.....if your out there, please...........please come home. I miss you so so much" his mother spoke up, but her voice was breaking from her tears she was trying to hold back.

We were outside when a strong wind started to blow.

"I miss him" Emily said bluntly. Her dirty blond hair was straight but it was a lil messy. Her dress she had on was long, down to her ankles. It was big and it was plain, her shoes were black crocs, she had on a big black hat and holding a box of Kleenex.

She is taking this really hard if you can't tell.

"I miss him so much Hay, why would someone take him or why isn't he home??" She asks me

"I don't know honey," I grab her and hug her "I just don't know"

*2 hours later*

I'm just getting out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body, I really needed that.

Things have just gotten to crazy lately. Donny, Diana, and Brad's disappearance has taken a toll on everyone here.

I'm sitting on my bed, and looking at the book of spells thinking about my grandmother and also of Michael Jackson.

I have a feeling that our little game, brought him back forreal.

I get up and walk to my closet to get my clothes for dinner tonight......Andy asked to take me out. Yes, we go back out, I decided to give him another chance.

Anyway, I slip into this tight dark blue dress, and some black high heels. I have some dark blue accessories  and a dark blue pouch as well.

I'm looking into the mirror making sure everything looks ok.

Then something appears.......I look then I see.............

ME

I'm wearing all black, and have a broom in my hand. I move my head and the reflection moves to.

I turn my head and the reflection does the same.

Then the reflection starts laughing then disappears..

I look around "Yep, I've officially gone crazy" I say walking away

*HONK HONK*

I roll my eyes, its Andy.

That's one thing I hated, if your picking a girl up for a date, you should at least me a gentlemen.

I opened the door, closed and locked it up.

And headed to Andy's car and we were off to the restaurant.

We arrived to Bistro Bar & Grill, as Andy was getting out I looked across the street and saw a dark figure standing in the middle of the street.

He lifted his head up and his red eyes met mine. It was him.

................Michael Jackson........................

I knew how he looked from my dreams but I never knew I would see him when I was awake.

His dark curly hair that past his shoulders...........his teeth were pearly white and his fangs were long......He wore a black cape and had on black gloves.

He looked at me with such hate in his eyes, "I'm coming for you" he said then jump in the air and was gone.

I'm looking up through the windshield to see if I can see him but he's gone.

"Hay, Hay, HAYDEE!" Andy screams

"Huh" I jump

"Girl what's wrong?? You act like you seen a ghost." He says extending his hand for me to grab.

I got out the car and closed the door. As we walked up to the door, there was an old woman sitting next to the bulidng wrapped up in a old blanket.

I stopped and walked over to her digging into my purse to find some spare change.

I pull out $10 "Here you go ma'am, its not much but get you something to eat" I say handing her the money.

She smiles at me and reaches for my hand "Thank you darling bless--" she stops smiling and look at me terrified.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"Haydee let's go, we need to go before our reservation gets removed" Andy said

"You are in danger, my child" the old woman says

"What do you mean" I ask

"Haydee!" Andy shouts walking over to us.

"You have awoken a demon from hell and he is coming for you." She says holding onto my hand

"You must be careful girl" she says closing her eyes.

"Alright this is enough, Hay were going inside" Andy grabbed my arm

"Be careful girl, his rage is high and its all for you" she said sitting up

Andy pulled me inside, and we sat at the table.

I couldn't get what the old lady said to me out my head.

"Hay let it go, she's just a wacky old lady with no sense." Andy spoke but I'm not listening.

"Hello, good evening and welcome to Bistro, I'll be your waiter for tonight"

I looked up and it was Michael. He looked at Andy and smiled pleasantly but turned to me and frowned at me. He looked at me with such hate.

And all I was thinking was oh shxt.

"Oh shxt" I said

To be continued.....

Vote??

Comment???

*MuxhLove*

-Syd