Chapter 25: Feelings Mixing and Truth Comes Out!!!

Michael continues to kiss me, and I kiss him back.

He rubs down my chest and rips my shirt open. He stops kissing me and  looks down at my chest and sees the 3 scratches he gave me.

He looks into my eyes with sympathy, I nod my head letting him know it's ok.

He then lays on top of me holding me tight, I close my eyes.

I open them again and see we are at my house. Everything is so clean, everything is fixed. My lamp, my bookcase, my bed is made.

"Who did all this??" I asked getting from under him.

"I did." He says coming behind me, rubbing my sides.

I turn around, and ke kisses me.

I pull back, "You did this?? Why tho??"

"You do crazy things.. . . . when your in love!!!" He says caressing my face.

He goes to kiss me but i stop him, he raises an eyebrow, "What's wrong??"

"Michael, just not to long ago, you came back from over 300 years ago, thinking that I was my great grandmother trying to kill me. You have killed all my friends, fxxked my cousin then killed her. Do you really think that I would just let all that go just like that? and on top of that, you still have doubt that I am me and not Hannah." I say walking around my room finding a shirt to put on.

"Listen Hannah,"

"For the last fxxking time, STOP CALLING ME HANNAH!!" I yell real loud.

He rolls his eyes, "Ok I am sorry, it is a habit. But you don't understand, when Hannah killed my village and my family. I wanted revenge. . . . she hurt me, because I didn't wanna be with her. I was happy with Nancy and our two kids, who I know found out weren't even mine." He says sadly and sits on the bed.

He puts his hands over his face and cries silently. This is the first time, I have ever seen him have so much emotion.

I put my shirt on and sit next to him, "Michael I am sorry she took away your family, but before you go trying to kill people. How about you get some information before you go doing things you may regret in the long run?" I say looking him dead in the eyes

"I am so sorry for everything I have done to you Hann- I mean Haydee." He corrects hisself and looks at me knowing I am giving him the evil eye.

"Come with me" I grab his hand and we go downstairs into the kitchen.

"Why are we in the kitchen??" He ask

"Because I will prove to you once and for all that I am not Hannah." I grab my spell book, a big pot, some oils, and a cat.

"What's with the cat??" He ask

I bite into the cat and cut into and drop it into the pot, while looking at Michael, "Ok nevermind me asking."

I look into the book, to find a spell to reveal the past. "I got it."

I pour the oils in and a lock of my hair, and I have a brush with some of Hannah's hair in it and I put it inside as well.

Michael is looking from the side interested.

"Les pido a revelar el pasado por lo que el futuro puerde ser visto" ( I ask to reveal the past so that the future can be seen.) I chant

A big cloud of smoke appears and the pot lights up. It starts to show a woman on a broom, dressed in all black, pointing her hands and setting things on fire,

"It's Hannah" Michael shouts, he is getting upset, having to watch her to this.

Then it shows her holding a baby, it looks like me.

"Omg" he says walking back and forth.

It goes to me and her taking pictures, "Aww baby you look so much like me, I love you Haydee." Hannha says kissing me.

It now shows that Hannah is killing this nerdy guy, and running after somebody.

I look a little closer and it's. . . .Emily.

"Emily noo Em." I start screaming

I continue to watch as she sucks the soul out of Emily's body and takes it over, and Emily's soul is flying away.

Hannah starts twirling around in Emily's body, smiling. I kick push the pot on the floor, and go crazy.

Michael grabs me, trying to hold me down. We fall on the floor, and I cry my eyes out.

"No Emily, I. . am . .so. . so-sorry" I hiccup as I cry.

"Shhs baby, it's not your fault. She is evil." He rubs my head slowly.

I look up at him with the tears staining my face.

He lowers his head to me and kisses me so slowly and passionately.

"I love you Haydee, I believe, I am so sorry." He says in between kisses.

He lays me on the floor and gets on top of me and kisses down my neck, he slowly bites into it.

I moan out, it feels so good right now, especially for how I feel.

He goes down and kisses my scratches, then lower and lower.

I close my eyes and enjoy the pleasure,. . . . . .but then I notice, something doesn't sit right with me.

I open my eyes and look at Michael who is looking at me with the same facial expression.

"Hannah. . . . is. . .alive" We both say.

To be continued. . . . . .

Vote??

Comment???

I have kept you guys waiting for so long and I promise to get better. But what do you think so far??? Michael finaly believes Haydee is not Hannah?? They both just now realize that Hannah is alive.

What do you think will happen next???

*MuxhLOve*

-Sydnei