To be come up with later

Her first week back (f/n) felt somewhat lost in the schedule. Get up get dressed go to classes take tests eat dinner, study and then go back to sleep. It had become mundane and yet again she felt as if she had fallen into a rut of complacency and this feeling went on for weeks.
    In the blink of an eye the holidays were approaching. Naturally, the young witch and her best friend started discussing what to get their respective life partners.

Ali smiled at (f/n) handing her a catalogue.

"So anything you see here for Draco?"

"Um-no nothing fetching is really catching my eye"

"Well I think George will loose it if I get him this dont you agree?"

(F/n) smiled and nodded "yes it does look like something he would enjoy. I really havent the slightest clue on what to get Draco"

"Well as to the fact hes lost so much weight why not a hanger" Alison joked

(F/n) chuckled and rolled her eyes "Oh come now he isnt that thin"

"Are we talking about the same guy sis?" Ali said with a chortle.

(F/n) threw a pillow at her best friend playfully. "On second thought you might be onto something; what about a music box?"

"I want to know how you pulled music box from Hanger seriously (f/n)" alison quipped

"Not sure actually. Oh, you should also get this lingerie for George" she said with a smirk picking out something lacey for her best friend.

"H-hey now" she said blushing at (f/n) "I dont....know if he is into lace..."

"Ask?"

"Okay you tell me who I'm supposed to ask my boyfriend; Hey babe do you like lace?"

"Exactly like that" (f/n) said matter of factly.

Ali sighed and smiled "I love you; you do know that right,"

"Sure doooooo"

...

"Alison" Draco said approaching her one day.

"Um...malfoy? Can I help you?"

"Yes; you may"he said matter of factly "i have no idea what to get (f/n) for the holidays...its also our anniversary of being engaged."

"Oh?" Alison snorted and Draco arched a brow

"Did I stutter? Was there something I didnt say correctly?"

"No it's just 'your majesty' has stepped down from his 'castle' to ask a commoner her opinion on something trivial"

Draco tched and rolled his eyes "I knew asking you was a waste of time" he turned to walk away.

"Get her something meaningful, something that reflects the troubles and triumphs you both have overcome. Something unbreakable"

Draco sneered at her sentence and walked off but really he thought about what she said. A diamond? If so what kind. If anything; her gift was to be come up with later.