Winter Dinner [Part Two]

Narcisa stared daggers at her husband, the table was at an awkward silence and snape was fuming.

   "I mean come on Draco, a Green grass? They re hardly pureblood especially with their daughter having that blood curse"

Draco shifted uncomfortable under the scrutiny of his father. (f/n) held his hand reassuringly

"It would have made things go horribly wrong son, you know what we are; what society we are in and frankly i would have much rather you get with parkinson if you and (f/n) were to end again"

(f/n)'s  cheeks went red and Snape interjected

"I would rather you not choose replacements for my daughter who is already here at the table."

Lucious arched a brow at snape "

"Oh come now Severus, it's nothing personal. You know we love your daughter, but in the unfortunate event that they split ways; why it's my responsibility as well as Narcissa's to mintian the bloodline pure."

Draco looked down at his champagne glass his cheeks rosy as well

"Well than great thing i'm not going anywhere"

"You almost did"

(f/n) furrowed her brows

"Have you two been intimate?" Voldemort asked intrigued

"My lord, I doubt that is hardly appropriate for a dinner conversation" Snape cotested

(F/n) looked at Lord voldemort her cheeks starting to tint.

"Of course it is, I mean if theres a chance that she may be pregnant with the young malfoy's heir i doubt she will be of much use, now will she?"

Draco shifted uncomfortably at what Lord voldemort hinted at, of much use? Surely he means partaking in combat...surley...

"Wel, out with it. Is there a possibility you may be carrying a child" Voldemort repeated, an awkward silence along with eyes stared down the pair

"We have been intimate but not of recent. so no" (F/n) looked down and blushed so hard that tears almost formed into her eye. This was humiliating

"Well than, since that is the case. She will serve the cause very well"

(F/n) felt her blood freeze over. Oh merlins she hopped that he meant.

 Snape took a sip of his champaign awkwardly. (F/n) took a deep breath and clenched her fists and than stood up

"With all due respect Lord Voldemort, I do don't think that my mission is compromised regardless of whether or not  have been intimate with my Love. Furthermore I would rather not have such personal matters discussed at the dinner table. If you will" (F/n) smiled and removed herself from the dinner table leaving most everyone in brief shock expect lord voldemort who inhaled sharply and exhaled. He carried on with his meal. Draco Smirked falling more in love with this woman than he ever had.

...

There came a knock on (f/n)'s door later that night; it was her betrothed she opened the door happily.

"Draco,"

"(F/n)"

"Come in"

Draco smiled and stridded into her room with a black wrapped gift in his hand. (f/n) smiled at him and held out a thin wrapped box.

"This is for you"

"Oh i know" He responded with a smirk. (F/n) chuckled and sat down on her bed. Draco was wearing his coat hat and gloves. (f/n) found the peculiar and arched a brow.

"Oh? Why are you in your coat?" She asked feeling the fur on the fur brim of his coat.

"Well...Your gift requires you to step outside with me"

"On christmas?" She groaned rolling her eyes with a smirk.

"Oh it won't be that far...I promise it is going t be worth the effort."

"Alright, give me a few t put on my outerwear..is the dinner party still going?'

"Yes but I was dismissed because they are discussing; matters"

(f/n) nodded and put on her long coat earmuffs and mittens

"Are we going far"

"Well a bit but we have the limousine to escort us...Also...you need to put this on" Draco said handing her a lothe blindfold

"Are you serious?" He nodded. "Alright fineeee" she said with a long sigh. Draco chuckled and kissed behind her neck lovingly as he tied the blindfold on her.

       Draco guided the young witch into the car where he then made her sit. once they arrived to their destination he handed her a key and after walking for a while he let go of her hand.

"You can take off your blindfold now" he said sweetly

(f/n) nodded and did as she was told. She was confused and looked to him with said confusion showing on her face.  They stood before a small house surrounded by forrest. Said house was on a hilltop and the stars shone magnificently bright at night. He smiled and handed her a rolled up document, her heart pounded. Her (e/c) eyes read the four letter word in bold Deed. Her jaw dropped and he got on one knee

"Last year, you made me the happiest man on earth by saying yes. Nd so many things have happened between us, I honestly thought our relationship isn't going to survive, Yet here we are..a year later. One year wiser, one year stronger. This is our house. Our home a place where we can raise our child or children. I remember you telling me you didn't need luxury, you just needed something that was-" Draco's heart warming speech was interrupted by (f/n)'s kiss. She threw herself at him making the pair fall back into the snow. He laughed and she laughed with him

"All i got you was a Golden Phoenix feather" she said sniffling  as tears of joy rolled down her cheeks. He smiled and kissed her forehead her (h/l) raven locks danced in the winter wind.

"Merry Christmas (f/n) (l/n)-Snape"

"Merry christmas Draco malfoy"

.....

The end.

AN:

Hey everyone!! I'm so sorry it took so long for me to update this story! Life has been really sucky and i haven't really been feeling much inspiration! Don't worry there is plenty more to come!! IM going to be doing a massive timeskip to when Voldemort first reveals himself to harry etc etc because that's where most of the action is and cme one i really hated year 5 because of umbridge...also part of the reason why i've been feeling uninspired lmaoooo!!!!!

Also  if you are into the Transformers Fandom A new reader insert is coming into works! I hope it becomes as successful as this one or my other fanfictions! Thank you for all the love the comments  and the votes and see you again next chapter!