Tonight

The day of Clarissa's funeral had come rather quickly, but (F/N) hadn't really felt anything about it. She had dressed up in her black dress accompanied by her veiled hat. (F/N) remained silent and kept to herself during the ride to Malfoy Manor. She was grateful to the Malfoy family for letting her use their home for her mothers' wake as well as letting her stay at the manor for the weekend. She looked out of the window of the train and watched the countryside pass, but she suddenly felt a hand squeeze hers; it was Draco.

"How are you doing?" he asked gently, still grasping her hand.

"I'm fine, just as I was 30 minutes ago," she said with a curt smile.

Draco sighed and gave her hand a small squeeze again. "I only ask because you have been so silent," he explained.

"My silence is unnerving, then? I must really talk a lot for you to think this way," she chuckled and Draco smiled. Snape had been on the train with them and watched them interact, but he had decided to keep his mouth shut. He was still upset about them having sex the night of the Yule Ball, but he figured that Draco did care, if not love, her. 

"I know this is bad for me to say, but you look absolutely stunning today," Draco said moving a lock of her hair behind her ear.

"Why is it bad for you to say?"

"Well, given the circumstance"

"I suppose you're right, but thank you for the compliment."  (F/N) rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes just for a minute she thought, but that minute turned to five and she drifted asleep against him.

She woke up once they arrived at the manor and yawned quietly. Draco smiled down at her. "Why, hello there sleeping beauty," he chuckled and (F/N) blushed from embarrassment.

"Oh man, I didn't drool on you, did I?"

Draco smiled sweetly. "You're fine. We're here, by the way."

"Great. I get to accept gifts and well wishes from family I've never met before," she groaned. "At least I have you two here; my dad and my fiance," she smiled. "It makes the process a little more bearable for me."

Snape looked at her in silence as he guided them both from the train, walking far enough ahead to feel as though he wasn't intruding on their conversation, he held the cart door open for her to exit and Draco helped her down from the steps and walked alongside her toward the carriage that would take them to Malfoy Manor.

---

Her mothers' wake took forever to set up, considering how many guests had to stop and speak with (F/N) to share their condolences, and after it was done, she had wanted to speak to Narcissa and Lucius. After the guests had cleared, which was hours later, (F/N) saw the couple standing by the front door, having a private discussion. She cleared her throat and caught there attention, so they smiled kindly and stepped toward her.

"Thank you again for letting me use the manor for my mothers' wake Mister and Mrs. Malfoy, are you sure you don't want any compensation for the trouble?" she asked sweetly, and Narcissa smiled down at the young woman.

"No dear, it is the least we can do. My Draco has not been the same since meeting you." (F/N) blushed at the comment, but Narcissa's smile never faltered.

"Why you are just so beautiful and posed, the perfect combination of Severus and your mother. Oh, I can't wait to see what my grandchildren will be like." (F/N)'s ears turned red and Lucius patted his wife on the shoulder gently.

"What my wife is trying to say is; thank you for making our son happy. We are very grateful and though the circumstances of our meeting were quite unfortunate, we still welcome such a fine girl into both our family and society."

(F/N) smiled and shook Lucius's hand. She bid them farewell one last time and thanked the house elves for their work and went to her designated room, conveniently across from Draco's.
She couldn't help but let out a small sigh and opened the door, but as soon as she did, Draco was laying in her bed, completely nude except for the ilk sheet carefully draped over his waist, holding a red rose. (F/N) blushed and smiled at the sight.  

"Um...what are you doing?" she asked closing the door and locking it behind her. 

He smiled and stood up with the blanket still wrapped around him. Draco walked up to her, placed the rose in his mouth and carried her over to the bed. She giggled quietly, slapping her hand over her mouth as he laid her on the bed. 

"I'm just being sweet too you is all. Lately, I've been missing your smile and your laugh, so, it is now my personal mission to make sure they return."

"With no clothes on?"

"Oh, that? It's just a bonus for you since you're pretty," he laughed and kissed her chin. (F/N) let out a satisfied sigh and pushed his arm playfully.

"You play too much, Draco. What if your parents find you here in your skivvies?"

"Obviously I don't play enough if you're not laughing all the time," he placed a kiss on the tip of her nose, “and they won't interrupt, I promise.”

(F/N) Laughed and smiled with a sigh. "I don't deserve you, ya know," (F/N) said gently.

Draco pouted and stroked her cheek, then he kissed her tenderly and looked intensely into her eyes. “No, I don't deserve you, (F/N)

." She smiled and kissed him back softly, his hands stroked her sides as he pulled away from her form. "Let me spoil you tonight," he said firmly.

"Only tonight?" she asked with a playful grin tugging at the corners of her mouth.
Draco smiled and began to undress (F/N) slowly. He first slid his hands down her legs and began to take off her pointed stilettos, planting kisses on her legs as he did so. She tensed up and quickly moved her foot from his hand. 

"Um...that's-why?" She became quite flustered by his actions.

"Because I adore you, every step you take, (F/N). I just want you to feel like the queen you truly are." The young witch smiled and sat up to kiss him softly, but she was greeted with him pushing her back onto the bed. "Let me spoil you. Your lips will surely have their attention once I've kissed and shown affection to every part of you."

(F/N) blushed deeply and he continued to undress her. He pulled off her underwear and kissed her thighs, then he pulled her dress over her head and kissed her abdomen up to her chest. Draco then went for her bra and kissed her breasts. He had finally made his way up to her neck and placed delicate kisses on her collarbone before taking her lips and kissing them passionately. 

"If you want to have sex with me tonight, please tell me now. I want you to make me your slave for the night. Whether we're intimate or not, tonight's for you," he said gruffly in her ear.