Coming Home (Lemon)

Hey readers! Thank you for reading so much into my little story! I'm so happy yo have reached 4k! Now if your unaware about what a lemon is, it means a sexy part is upcoming! Also the last chapter...I love it so much only because i felt Alison needed some more screen time since she is your best friend and what other way to show it than through a chapter that mostly featured her and her lovely boyfriend George! I love them as a pairing so much it was honestly just a matter of time. Also I purposely wrote it to juxtapose Reader chan and Dracos relationship that may have depth but never really had this "puppy" love stage. I love you all so much now enjoy some Draco sexiness!

--kimbarls

----

It was about 2 in the morning when (f/n) felt a body come into her bedroom. She turned to see th smiling face of her lover Draco. He stroked her cheek and kissed her softly

"Your cute when you sleep." He said gently playing with a lock o her (h/l) raven hair she chuckled as he got atop her. He was already shirtless and in his boxers.

"And your eager" she said smiling as she pulled him into a loving kiss

"Am i?" He asked running his hand down her side.  "I've just missed all of you" he admitted whispering in her ear. He kissed it tenderly before nibbling on her love warning a giggle.

(F/n)'s hands stroked his back as he attacked her neck with kisses and nibbles. He took her scent in savoring it. It had been so long it was like their first time again.

She took her button down pajama shirt off and slipped off her shorts. Draco watched her taking the view in, it looked like he was tearing up. She paused and placed a hand on his cheek. "Draco" she said in a soft and concerned voice.

"I'm okay, (f/n) really its just...I almost lost you" he said pressing his forehead against hers. "Your like, a warm bowl of soup on a cold rainy or snowy day. Your like the water in the desert. (F/n) I'm so stupid. But you, I know for a fact were meant to be." (F/n) teared up and smiled after everything they had been through, she didnt think she needed this validation until he said it.

"I love you, forever and always" she said after he finished his monologue. He smiled, wiped her tears and kissed her passionately, needily greedily.

The intensity of the kiss slightly shocked (f/n) but after a second she was able to return the exact mood. He laid her back onto the bed feeling and gropuling her body as he reached for her underwear. She moaned as his hand stroked her womanhood through her panty. He pulled it off quickly and brought her thigh up against his. She blushed deeply as he kissed her leg softly and rubbed her thighs with his hands.

He pulled off his boxers and entered her slowly only part of the way. (F/n) moaned and gripped onto his arms tightly.

"Oh Draco" she said moaning softly into his ear. "Its been so long", she ssid breathlessly.

Draco kissed her neck tenderly and grunted. "It has" he responded thrusting into her a second time filling her up completely.

"I love you Draco Malfoy"

"I love you too (f/n) (l/n)"

The pair let their passion take control  and made needy desperate love together for most of the night.

Once they reached their finish Draco couldnt help but shower (f/n) with kisses and nuzzled between her breast closing his eyes and saying. "Your like coming home from a long time away at work. Your a breath of fresh air after I've been drowning. No one will ever change the way I feel about you."

(F/n) smiled and felt tears come down from her eyes. She was happy, happy that he felt that way even after everything. The young paid fell asleep together.

---end---