Hell Has No fury

"it's been a month" (f/n) said crying into her father's arms. "Its been a month since Pandora was born and he hasn't even reached out to want to meet her. What if he never got the letter??!" she continued.

Snape held his daughter in his hands and sighed looking down at her. "You know (f/n) maybe it's for the best that he didnt get the letter. You have Colin and he has proven to be an excellent father for Pandora. There's no need to get Malfoy involved"

"You-you didn't give it to him did you?!" (F/n) snapped at her father.

"Pardon?"

"The bloody letter. You didn't give it to him"!

"I-" Snape looked to the floor and with a deep inhale he responded"no."

"Are you kidding me?! Is this some sort of joke??" (F/n) exclaimed

"Let me explain-"

"How could you? Out of anyone-"

"(F/n); please let me explain" Severus said to his daughter gently.

"Alright then; go on. Try to justify it"

"He put his hands on you. What if he became worse? What if he actually hurt you; what if he kills you"

"How did you feel?" (F/n) stated pointedly "after finding out you had a child for years? Loosing your best friend-how did you feel?" She continued with any tears that clouded her vision

Snape stood up "this has nothing to do with me the circumstances are completely different in this case"

"You see him every day and you choose to
Lie; I don't care if we're not together I just want my daughter to know her father! Is that so hard? While I am happy with Colin living my day to day with him I can't help but feel it's based all on a lie and my worst nightmare came true because in fact it was!" She said to her father fiercely.

Severus looked to the floor "alright;" he said firmly "I'll tell the Malfoy boy but you'd better understand; he is seeing someone else as well" he said "so don't try and rekindle anything."

Those words hurt; she kept a frequently relationship with Colin incase there was a chance she could get back with Draco. "Alright; he can see whoever he wants so long as he knows his daughter"

Severus looked at his child and nodded "alright; I should be off"

"Yes you should" she said curtly.

Severus sighed and walked to the front door. He bud goodbye to his granddaughter kissing her forehead sweetly and walked out the front door. (F/n) definitely had her mothers fire. He always said that he'll had no fury like Clarissa's scorn.