Consiquence

Remus Lupin had been one of the professors on chaperon duty for the evenings festivities, and he was given a tip that a couple of students were missing from the dance, so he had a good idea where they would be. The shrieking shack was his old stomping grounds with Padfoot and Prongs, so he had a feeling he'd discover them there. As soon as he heard voices, he burst in Lupin rushed to the embarrassed pair of teens and pulled them apart from each other, trying his hardest not to look down, averting his eyes.

"Merlin's pants! Get dressed and clean up, you two! This instant!” Remus called out in anger.

(F/N) scrambled to the bathroom with her clothes gathered up in her arm as did Draco, both of their faces pitch red. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh," She repeated aloud as she had gotten dressed. She splashed cold water on her face and covered her mouth, still in disbelief that Lupin had walked in on them. She stood in the bathroom for a few minutes and sat against the door, completely embarrassed.

After fifteen minutes of hiding in the bathroom, there were aggressive knocks on the door. (F/N) quickly snapped out her daze and opened the door, and went completely pale when she saw who was standing in the doorway. It was Snape looking very displeased.

"Do not say a word. I am so angry right now that I can't even see straight. Wait outside until I am finished speaking with Lupin." He turned away from her and stormed off.

(F/N) obeyed his words and slid her coat on, pulling it tighter and pulled it up to her chin. She waited outside and looked through the window, seeing that Draco was still in the house with the professors, and by the look of his face, she knew the consequences were going to be big.

"Narcissa and Lucius are going to have a field day with this scandal! They will hopefully carry out some well deserved discipline on you!" Lupin threatened. Draco's eyes were wide like a deer caught in the headlights.

"No, you can't tell my parents, my mother will be crushed!" Draco groaned.

"You should have thought about that before frater-"

"I don't think telling the boys parents will do anything to rectify his behavior," Snape interjected. Draco looked at Snape with a confused look, taken off guard.

"When have the Malfoys ever disciplined their son? No matter what he gets in trouble for, they have never stopped rewarding him with gifts. Draco is a lost cause and his behavior will never improve, and his parents are clueless on how to manage it. I will be the one dealing punishment, for the both of them," he said to Lupin shooting a cold angry glare at Draco, who audibly gulped.

"You do have a point, Severus, but don't go easy on them, or they'll never learn,” Lupin said with a scowl. Snape nodded and watched as the other professor had stalked off, making his way back to the castle.

The long trek back to Hogwarts was riddled with awkward silence. Snape walked (F/N) back to the dormitory, but she had wordlessly waved to Draco, who waved back to her, and she let out a sigh. Snape nodded at (F/N) with a scowl and turned toward Draco, then walked with him quietly to his office and closed the door.

Draco sat down at the chair in front of his desk and Snape took his seat, eerily calm. Once seated, he folded his hands and took a deep inhale. Draco opened his mouth and tried to say something, but before he could say anything, Snape grabbed the candelabra sitting on the corner of his desk and threw it aggressively across the room. It had hit the wall so hard that had crumbled into pieces after hitting the wall with a loud smack. Draco flinched in his seat.

"What the HELL did I say?" Snape growled, his face red with anger, "I told you to be careful! I trusted that you would be responsible, and what did you do? You had sex with my daughter in the shrieking shack. Not only that,BUT you were caught by another professor, who would have had the both of you expelled if I hadn't arrived in time." Snape inhaled deeply once again, trying to calm himself. "Not only did you betray my trust, but you betrayed school rules. What if he had contacted your parents before I had arrived? How ashamed would they be knowing their son, their ONLY son deflowered a young lady in a run down shack."