Arrival

The day finally came where (f/n) felt strong enough to return to Hogwarts. She was greeted by a welcoming commitee made up of her close friends and even Potter. Everyone rushed to hug her having been formally excused from their classes for the day by dumbledoor. It was important for her to be surrounded by loved ones.

Snape approached her and her friends stepped aside for the still new but doting father. Alison Colin Harry and Jasper found it a strange sight to see snape show any other emotion besides, well snap's default. Still, it was a moving sight to see him hug his teenage daughter.

She trembled after her fatherly embrace and tears streamed down her eyes. That was happening more frequently now, all for good reason.

"Welcome back (f/n)" Alison said getting emotional as well. She hugged her best friend and gave her a loving kiss on her forehead.

"I've missed you all so much. Thank you for meeting me here" (f/n) said wiping a tear away with a handkerchief.

Potter placed a hand on her shoulder and she flinched slightly but offered a sweet smile. These two had become secret friends, secret because malfoy was her boyfriend but they still were close ever since that night he reassured her about her relationship with malfoy. She hugged him sweetly Snape stiffened slightly at the sight but let it go.

"Welcome back snape"

She laughed "thanks Potter" she ruffled his hair and walked besides her best friend Alison. The pair had alot to talk about.

"So it was sweet staying in my own room for a change but it was lonley without you there" Alison joked.

"I'm sure you have been keeping up with your studies?" Snape interjected himself into their conversation

"Yes father"

"Good tomorrow you will be taking the first few exams you've missed in your sabbatical" (f/n) sighed and nodded but still smiled knowing her fathers way of showing affection.

....

After spending some time together with all of her friends it was now time for her to go to the common room. She had to face the whispers of onlookers and soon would face her fiance as well but still she walked elegantly with a smile waving at those who waved back.

Astoria approached her and grabbed her arm gently as to call her attention. (F/n) stopped in her tracks and Alison stiffened. In the time (f/n) was away Draco was becoming close with the green grass girl again.

"I wanted to say welcome back" Astoria said, her heart beating a thousand times a second as she was reminded that this was Draco's fiance. She was the woman to marry Draco not herself.  "And though we may have been close with eachother in your absence I have kept boundaries respectable."

(F/n) pulled her hand away from Astoria. This isnt something she needed not now, thoughts of insecurities flooded her mind. He cheated on you again. He can never love you knowing you lost the baby. You lost the baby Its your fault.

"Thank you for your honesty. Perhaps we can be friends" (f/n) said despite her mind's onslaught of negativity.

Astoria nodded and smiled weakly at the girl she so envied, the girl so perfect to match Draco's perfection. "Later then" (f/n) nodded and rushed with alison to their dormroom. 

Once the door was closed (f/n) fell to her knees and wept. Alison blinked unsure as to what was happening but knelt besides her friend and stroked her friends raven (h/l) hair.

"I'm sorry, I should have shooed Astoria away" Alison said looking at her best friend with sad eyes. (F/n) shook her head as she wept, strands of her beautiful hair stuck to her face from the wetness of her tears.

"Its about time you knew the t-t-truth"

Alison nodded and locked their door.

"I wasnt sick physically, at first I was but" she paused and placed a hand on her belly. Her body was trembling as she remembered what happened that evening. She was hyperventilating

"Hey, hey, (f/n) look at me. Look at me" (f/n)'s panicked eyes looked at Alison's "can you tell me where you are?" "I-i" "breath in, can you tell me where you are?" "I-I'm in a room-at-at hogwarts" "okay great. Keep your eyes on me please and breath your safe. This is a safe place." After a few minutes (f/n)'s panic attack subsided and Alison hugged her tightly. "He who shall not be named killed my unborn child...I was tasked to carry his so he would sexually assault me to no avail. When he found out i was pregnant with Draco, he casted crucio on me. I violently miscarried. I can still see the blood on my dress and his grinning face over me" Alison's blood ran cold hearing this.

"(F/n) your safe here with me. Were in Hogwarts. We are protected by dumbledoor."

"What happens when were not?" (F/n) asked still hugging her best friend. "Let's not worry about that right now. I'm so happy that you've opened up to me and I cannot begin to imagine what you've suffered but your not alone in this. You have me. You have your father and you have that no good malfoy boy." Alison smiled at her best friend who was now, strangely calm. "Okay" (f/n) responded. "And know that everything that's happened isnt your fault (f/n).  "What would I do without you ally?" "Not sure, but when you do know you should tell me" (f/n) giggled and looked at her best friend.

"Come, dinner is going to be ready soon. Do you want to go-er are you ready to handle it?"

"I'm back at hogwarts, right? I should be fine"

"Alright then" alison said standing up and helping her best friend to her feet. "I laid out your uniform already since your trunk arrived before you had"

"Thank you" (f/n) smiled weakly and began to change her clothes. Her eyes were puffy and her hair a mess from all the crying. She sighed and took out her makeup caboodle and beat her face. Alison watched and made small talk as she did so. She felt extremely down about (f/n)'s situation but would play the support role. She had two who else would?

"You ready?" Alison asked after a while and (f/n) nodded before pointing a wand to her hair and having it neat and tidy. She put on a cute looking beret and walked with her best friend to the cafeteria.

___

(F/n) took a seat besides Draco who obviously had been avoiding her. Green grass was sitting across from him. "Ah there she is. Your beautiful fiance" Astoria said with a hint of jealously.

"I think you should sit somewhere else" Alison said squinting at her. "Its okay Ali, I said we should try and be friends" (f/n) said with a small smile. Jasper sat besides Greengrass and crab and goyle did as well. Astoria felt intimidated and shrunk into herself.

Draco snaked an arm around (f/n)'s waist and pulled her close to him. He wasnt speaking nor was he eating just sitting there in silence lost in his thoughts. He looked at (f/n) from the corner of his eye.

"You have on alot of makeup" he said

"Ah well-I had a"

"You don't have to wear so much" he planted a kiss on her forehead.

"And your not eating" (f/n) said back to him

"I'm not hungry"

"You dont have to lie. Say ah~"

Draco smiled weakly and opened his mouth for her. She spoonfed him, it was the only way he would eat. Astoria was green indeed with envy.

Draco then kissed (f/n) on the lips softly after he chewed his food. (F/n) kissed hin back and rested her head on his shoulder. Alison, who would normally be against all of that PDA was relieved, she knew some of what the young couple went through and would let them have their moments.

More so she looked at Astoria with a snarky grin "Say Astoria, crab and goyle here are both single."

....

End

OH MY GOSH GUYS ITS BEEN A YEAR SINCE IVE STARTED THIS STORY!!!! Thank you so much for joining me on this journey and reading and commenting and thanks for all of the support. Genuinley I am so grateful for each and every one of you!!

❤❤❤