Terminated

******TRIGGER WARNING******

 A/n: Hey my lovley readers! Thank you so much for all of the love on this stroy!! Now i am going to warn you that this chapter is going t have some pretty intense happenings, for one, as guessed in the last chapter, (f/n) is pregnant but since she was tasked with having voldemorts heir (hough impossible for her to consieve his seed bc of a hex bellatrix said over her a few chapters ago) it was assumed to be his. Though draco and her admit to having unprotected relations Voldenort in a fit of rage does the unimaginable, which i on want to say to avoid triggering peope i the trigger warning, but what you may assume, probrably is ikley if you choose no ro read this chapter i competley understand. Feel free to skip this chapter i wont hold it against you! 

Once again thanks for all the support! Enjoy if you choose to read!

   ****************

      It was the second week of August when (f/n) recieved the news from her physician. She played with the hem of her skirt and  nervously shook her leg. She smiled weakly at the doctor and bd her a good day. She walked out the offic  with her faher who wore te same panicked expression. 

"Grandfather" he said outloud   

"Hardly" she responded fighting back tears 

"We must tell him" Snape said placing a hand on his daughter gloved one. 

"The father of my child?" she asked and Snape nodded "I dont want to cause more scandal for the malfoy's father" she said looking to the floor. The sat in a public gardn across from each other, a butterfly landed on her hand. She smiled softly "Especially so soon to starting my next term at hogwarts. It's going to be a nightmare"

"(f/n)" Snape said seriously to his daughter "You have to tell the dark lord..." The butterfly flew off as she drew her hand back "Never, I wont I dont care if it could be his I wont"

"(f/n)" snape drew a long breath before sighing. He new that she couldnt conceve voldemorts heir because of bellatrix's doing but figured it would be the safest option. He fullheartedly believed that voldemort would be stopped, but if she played along stating that it was his until voldemort was defeated, she would yes be a teen parent but one with the love of her life and there wouldnt be a chance not a single chance at all, of voldemort killing her or her unborn child.  "You have to tell the lord its his,"

"But it cant be his,"

"listen to me" Sape said sternly " you must do as your told, tell him it is his, if he leard about you and malfoy being ntimate at this time, he could think of it as you defying him, you cand die"

"I dont care if i do" (F/n) responded to her father with an icey glare.

"Dont be foolish" he said bluntly 

"You mean dont end up like my mother."

"I didnt say-"

"I know thats what you meant" she said sharply to her father who sighed 

"Your just like her, being reckless."

"The apple doesnt fall to far from the tree huh"

"Not at all" Snape looked a his daughter  utterly defeted "I'll take you to mafoy manor"

she nodded and they went on their way. Once they arrived the sky had grown dark, like it was to rain. 

"(f/n), Professor snape what a pleasant surprise" Draco said as he greeted them

"Draco can we talk privatley" she said gently, he nodded and thus the pair went into his qarters leaving snape to talk with narcissa.

"What is ths about? are you okay you look a bit pale"

"Im pregnant"

"Huh?"

"Im pregnant"

Draco sat down on his bed placing a hand on his head "Pregnaant" he whispered breathlessly (f/n) smiled and nodded sitting besides him. He took a eep breath and looked at her. "How do you feel?" he asked 

"Im terrified" she responded truthfully. Dtaco placed  hand o hers knowing there was a possibility that it wasnt his but the dark lords. he nonetheless smiled 

"Im going to be a father" 

"Im going to be a mother" she cried in his arms.

 Draco and (f/n) didnt exit the room for a while. They laid together in isbed and he simply held her. He didnt know how to comfort her or how she was feeling, he didnt know how to feel either. A child that culd very well be his migh die in the hands of lord voldemort if they lied about not being intamite together, but could he let her suffer like that? Suffer carrying a child for 9 months birthing them and voldemort ten killing it once he realises it wasnt his? Would it be easier for their child made by love, to be killed early on, not by her choice or descicion but by her rapists; their supposed leader?

"I like the name hyperion" Draco said breaking their silence 

"Hyperion is a lovley me, but how are you so sure little pancake here is a boy?"

"Because I'm a malfoy its all we produce" (f/n) laughed and is his chest playfully. She sighed and rested on his chest. "I'm  so sorry" she said gently "it seems like the stars have written us such a tragic story I- I'm sorry we may never be happy togeter"

"Hey woah, where is this coming from?" He asked kissing her forehead gently 

"from everything" she said siently squeezing his hand 

...

A few more weeks passed and it was the day of Lucious's sentencing, Draco had been in court that day with is mother and the headliners on the newspaper would read "Fallen from grace" the next day, to harry's liking.

(F/n) was summoned before the dark lord. "I hear confradulations are in order?" Voldemort asked with a sly smile. Snape stood besides his daughter who bowed before voldemort. "Your pregnant." voldemort contined "Congraduations" he stood up and walked to the young teen"This news  comes so quickly after bellatrix's announcement" he smiled "surely  you were going to tell me directly yes?" 

(f/n) tensed up as he walked towards her. he used a long finger to lift her face up to his. He sniffed the air around her neck. "You smell sweet, and your skin is glowing" he said "TEll me why was it tat  had o find out by raiding your doctrs office? You've known for a while now...you couldnt possibly be hiding anything from me right (f/n)?" She stood completley still, her body trembling in fear, she audibly gulped. "What was that?" he asked stepping away. He took out his wand swiftly and she instinctivley placed her hads over her stomach.

"Ah, so i see. You couldnt keep away from the malfoy boy could you? You just needed to feel his little penis inside of you, you had to hop and grind on him with something that i told you was mine until your task was complete? You little whore, just like your mother"

"My lord-" Snape spoke up

"Hold your tounge severus this has noting to do with you"  Voldemort retorted. " I am so very disssapointed in you (f/n) you had such promise. No matter, you wont have to worry aout carying my child since bellatrix is pregnant. My task for you rght now will be to get revenge on the weasley's when the time comes i will have belltrix pic you up and she will give you the rest of the instructio. now i cant let you get off so easily can i" he grinned and pointed his want right at her belly "crucio"

....

Hey hey ending of this chapter. Next chapter is the start of the 6th year [aka my fave book out of all was half blood prince] so ye...sorry for the depressing chapter but you will survive!