A Fathers Intuition

A/N:  Hey everyone! thank you so much for reading this story i cant say it enough, i just wanted to give you a little warning that this chapter as well may visit some relativley dark areas with some triggering actions such as attempt in suicide. Now if you are not comfortable reading this I will write a warning at the part where the action starts and write where its finished in bold so you can skip that little area! If you have any suggestions please feel free to leave a comment or send me a personal message! Thank you and enjoy this chapter!

         ...

Severus had a feeling in his gut, a feeling in which made him feel nothing more than inpending doom. He looked out the window of his home on spinners end. "Wormtil watter the plants and dust the librabry while i am away."

"Where are you going if i may ask?" wormtail chimed

"That is not your concern but if you must know; I am going to stay with my daughter for a while." he said with a sigh. 

Severous than  lifted his wand and had his clothes pack themselves. He walked down the corridor of his home and looked at the front entrance. The corner of snapes lips curled up at the bittersweet memories of the night with Clarrissa, his daughters mother. He placed a hand on his head and  ran his fingers through his soft yet thick hair.  If he stood stilll enough and breathed deeply enough he could still feel her warm embrace, he could almost smell her brown hair, he coud nearly hear her voice...

Severus, it said watch over our daughter she needs you. It almost sounded like her voice was right there whispering into his ear.  Perhaps it was his fathers intuition.  

Once his bags were fully packed he transported himself to the (l/n) estate where the house stood in the middle of a clearing, it was surrounded by trees and had an english maze just as he remembered. THere were a few new commodities that (f/n) had done after her mothers fueral, the house had a fresh coat of paint and the balcanoy that was once covered in lush green ivy had been removed. He knowcked on the front dor was was confronted with bittersweet emorieds of spending the day here with both Lilly Evans who was the love of his entire life and Clarissa his very best friend. 

He found it strange hat no one answered not even the house elf Seraphina nor the buttler and even more strange when he ws just able to open the door, the locks  werent on. he rushed inside and found broken shards of glass everywhere.  His stomach hit the floor and he ran deeper into the foywer, he saw blood droplests on the floor and if it was even more possible he grew paler than before.

                                                            *****Trigger Warning start***** 

Severus followed the blood droplets and saw a form on the floor. he gasped and ran to it. Her body was covered with a blanket and he could barley see her breathing.

"The masters father has arrived" Seraphina said lookng very exhusted. "She will be okay, the young master very distraught, seraphina helped, so now she sleeps and regains her stregnth"

"Seraphina" Snape said taking a gulp "What has happened to my daughter.

"Seraphina apologises for not having her manners, is her masters father in need of some hot tea. I will run and get some hot tea" She said scattering  off into the kitchen completley avoiding the question. Snaped sighed and took out his wand "Reparo" he said and the shards of glass and broken vases were once again restored.

He picked up his daughter and laid her on the soft couch sitting besides her. He saw her wrists and and neck had been bandaged and removed them, he let out a sigh of relief as he saw that they were just scratches and nothing too deep or that lifethreatening; still he looked at his daughter intetly and kissed her forehed wondering how she did it all. 

Seraphina came back with nice up of tea and handed it to Snape. He thanked her and took a sip

"My master is not well" She said sotly interrupting the silence "My master is so kind and caring to seraphina, seraphina feels bad that she cannot ease her pain" Snape looked at the house elf and sighed. 

"Sometimes it is not up to us to ease the pain of others, sometimes we do all that we can and every ounce of effort we put into ammounts to nothing becuase th will of the person we try to ease is completley shattered, much lke the broke vase and picture frames, but this is beyond using magic to heal"

                                                      *****Trigger Warning Over******

    The next few days were hard for the father daughter duo.  He kept a close eye on her actvities wich franly werent much. Get up, eat, sleep , and repeat  until one day she was dragged out of  bed by her loved ones.

   (f/n) sighed and looked at her close friends and her father, it was like sitting in an intervention.

"We want you to know that we love you" Alison said first "And your birthday is coming up so..." Alison looked at her best friend "were planning something special"

(F/n) looked at her best friend and feigned a smile "Oh wow. I cannot wait" she said softly "Where's Draco?" She asked scanning the room, it was Alison, snape, George, seraphina, Colin and his girlfriend Erzsi.

Alison tensed up slightly "Well, he...the press has made it near impossible for him to go anywhere. Ya know? Paparazzi especially with luscious"

(F/n) looked sadly at the floor and folded her arms. "I want to see him, before we go on our little summer adventure of course"

"I dont think it's the best idea, the press is everywhere"

"I said I would like to see my fiance. He needs me"

"Right now you need us!" Erzsi said matter of factly

"Ms.Espinal" Snape interrupted "My daughter wants to see her fiance, there is nothing wrong with that so long as shes not in bed all day" he placed a reassuring hand on (f/n)'s shoulder "I will go with her to make sure she is okay" Alison nodded

"Alright. When do you want to leave?" She asked

"I would like to go now for supper"

"Very well" snape said. "We will go visit malfoy manner and on Saturday everyone will be here waiting for us so we can depart"

(F/n) gave her first genuine smile and went to her bedroom she packed a few outfits and took a bath she thought about what to wear to see her fiance and looked up at the ceiling.

Healing takes time and should.most definitely not be rushed.

End