Paparazzi

Colin walked outside the home of (f/n) and sighed looking at the peaceful water fountain as a small bird washed itself on the ledge. Erzsi walked besides him and placed a hand on his back.

"I hate seeing her down" He said

"No need for an explanation, I know you care a great deal for her" she said gently. He took her hand into his and kissed the back of her palm sweetly.

"All we can do know is let her heal and let her know that she is not alone. Doesnt mean we not worry about her it just means to worry but not in her presence. Things like this, living in a depressive episode you take it day by day and hope the next will be better."

"I'm just concerned, going to see Draco in the mist of this scandal might stress her even more"

"I understand" she said gently  "but this is what she wants and snape will be with her, right? Who knows best besides her father"

"Your right."

"I can be" Erzsi smiled and colin tucked a strand of her chestnut brown hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead softly.

...
A/n: Hey readers! Just an FYI this is what you wear and what your makeup looks like, please keep in mind the makeup is the style you can imagine the colors different to match your skin tone! It's just a simple everyday eye look.

     (F/n) sat in the car with her father, her trunk was in the cars, well trunk and she fidgeted nervously with the sleve of her jacket hoping that the sign wouldnt show. She wore a white and black polka dot blouse with an A line blue skirt and pointed black heels. Her (h/l) black hair was neatly brushed into a sleek ponytail and her makeup was done.

   She seemed very well put together. Snape saw her nervous fidgeting and placed a hand on her shoulder and squeezed reasurringly.

"It may be overwhelming but smile and say not a word." Snape suggested having going through his own bout of scandal in the past regarding his parents. She nodded and the car stopped automatically the paparazzi that stood outside of the gates of Malfoy Manner ran up to the car snapping pictures of who was inside.

"Ms. (L/n), Ms. (L/n)!! How does it feel to be engaged to the son of a death eater??"

"Have you met He who shall not be named?"

"What can you tell us about the affair your parents had!"

"How do you think Lucious involvement with the dark lord will affect your wedding?"

  (F/n) looked at The paparazzi and just smiled as a servant took her trunk in.

"Well I feel pestering this family, pestering my family during this time of crisis wont do anything but stir fear in those watching and reading the news. Your breaking their sense of saftey by focusing on all of the negative things happening in our world right now.  Did you know that the Wizarding Historical society was throwing fundraiser for families less fortunate? I doubt so" she said elegantly, the press stopped and there was silence amongst them and she entered the gates and entered her carriage and the gates were locked again.

Snape chuckled as they got in the cart "way to shut them up (f/n) im proud of you"

"So am i" she responded "maybe they will do something better with their lives"

"Indeed"

-end-