Heirs on her neck

A/n: Hey everyone sorry about the "fluke" chapter lmao! You know i had to wish le old husbando happy birthday publicaly. Also warnng this chapter ay ge a bit dark and will talk about some triggering things such as  implied sexual assult and suicidal thoughts 

...

          After winter holiday, draco and (f/n) returned to school with the same glow they had in the beginning of their relationship. This was most likley because of all of the sex they had over the past few days, all protected of course.

    "(F/n)" called Alison "Thank you so much for my gift! I love it so!"

   "I'm glad! I actually had no idea what to get you until I remembered your huge crush on Newt" (f/n) said with a giggle Alison chuckled her cheeks slightly flushing.

  "Actually, I have something to tell you" (f/n)'s eyebrow quirked up as she looked at her best friend quizically.

"Well you know George and I, we've been seeing each other for sometime, he's my boyfriened and I spent christmas day with  him and-"

Alison was caught off by the excited shriek of (f/n) " You had your frst kiss didnt you??!!" "Yes, I did" Alison responded with a light blush across her cheeks.

"You guys are actualy the cutest coule ever you know that right?" (F/n) said with a giggle

"Even more cute than you and Draco?"

"Actually, I have all of the cuteness in the relationship, if you havent noticed" she laughed "Not everyone is a big fan of my boyfriend, especially with that witch Umbridge lurking" (f/n) said with a frown.   

"Yes well, it looks like our boyfriends best and worst traits come out under tyranny" Alison chimed in with a sigh.  "George and Fred have never been in as much trouble than in this year and this is their senior year."

"Draco has been his meanest" he sighed "tat was part of the reason why we took that break" (f/n) sighed "What ever he may do, I will be the one making up for it. I know once he gets older he will realise all the mistakes he has made as well."

" Hopefully" Alison said 

"Hopefully indeed"

....

Months had passed and it was the ending of umbridges reign. While fred and george did their final prank, there were much more darker things happeneing in the halls of the mnistry.

"George!!"Alison called looking for her boyfriend in the riffraff "You idiot! They could expel you for this" George laughed " Oh come now love! This prank was bloody brilliant, besdes hey cant expell me Ive already finshed all of my exams Alison groaned audibly and placed a hand on her forehead. Was he really being serious?

"Alison" George said looking her into the eyes "You know i wouldn't do anything So horribe that it would lead to me being expelled"

"Your right" she said gently resting her head against his chest. George smiled at his girlfriend and kissed her forehead sweetly.  "Your brother" she said "Ron just ran off somewhere with hermione and harry"

"They are always running off together" George respnded "Lets not ruin our romatic moment by talking about them, thanks" Alison chuckled and looked up at George " You wanker." You love me" "Yes well, i suppose" the pair chuckled and kissed. 

...

"Draco" (f/n) said weakly " My mark.. it burns" 

"Burns?" He asked, and she nodded in responce She groaned in more pain as the death eaters seal grew darker "Does thus mean he is  summoning me?" she asked worridley.