A Pure Confession

"Are you mad?" (F/n) asked flustered "Your spending the night? Here? At my fathers home? You know hes probrably going to put some spell on you so all you do is sleep" she chuckled as Draco kissed her hand.

"Dont worry, my parents are spending the evening here as well"

"Again I ask... are you mad?"

Draco smiled and kissed the precious hand of his beloved (f/n).  She blushed and looked to the side. She stopped her huffing and sighed. He always knew how to comfort her.

"What if my father catches you sneaking off into my bedroom?"

"What makes you think I was even going to go into your bedroom?" Draco asked seriously "we havent been intamite in months, you said you wanted to wait until you felt right again..."

(F/n) looked down to the floor. He wasnt wrong there. She did want to wait until the times was perfect again. Until she was able to stand kissing him, until being in his arms felt right again.

"It feels right, Draco.", she said softly her face turning red as a tomato.

He smirked and kissed her forehead lovingly as he held her in his embrace.

"Well...looks like I'll need a plan to go undetected"

"And I didnt pack any sexy underwear"

"Not that it matters. You know you dont stay in it for more than 5 minutes anyway"

"Your right..."

The pair giggled and Draco planted a gentle kiss on her lips.

...

As (f/n) waited for the evening to get darker she wrote a letter to her best friend wondering how her holiday was. She also sent her best friend Alison, her holiday gift, a signed copy of fantastic beasts, her favorite zoologist, given to her by her (hopefully) favorite friend.

   Hey Ali!
Please enjoy your gift! I hope you like it! Also giving you the best wishes during your holiday to you and your family! I miss you alot my dads house is super boring.
          Xoxo,
    (F/n) (l/n)-Snape

Alison received her letter but didnt open it. She was busy having a snow ball fight with her now boyfriend, George Weasiley. She asked permission for her to spend the holiday with them and her parents, surprisingly granted her that permission. They knew their daughter had a great head on her shoulders and knew she wouldnt do anything horrible with the weasiley boy.

  She hid behind a large Bush watching, waiting for her prey. She made the snowball tight and compact so it wouldnt disintegrate before it got to her target. She breathed slowly and jumped out from the Bush only to be tackled from behind. She yelped as they fell in a large heap of snow.

She laughed and squirmed knowing who the assailant was.

"GEORGIEEEE" she called "THATS CHEATING"

He laughed and stood up before holding out his hand for her to grab. She took his hand but soon after threw the perfectly made snowball at his face

"Now that love, is cheating!"

"Is not" she laughed

"Is too I was completely unprepared!!"

"Oh hush now George. You did tackle me from behind" she said smiling sweetly at him.

"That I did, that i most certainly did" he said pulling her close to his chest.

Alison blushed deeply placing a hand on his chest and looking to the side.

" I always wonder what goes through your mind when were close like this. You always seem aloof"

Alison's ears flushed a bright red.

"Can you sometime let me in?" George asked looking into her green eyes intensely.

"O...okay" she said in a whisper

"What was that love?" He asked lowering his face closer to hers. "I couldn't hear you"

Alison tried o mutter out words but realised that she was sharing into his eyes Completely lost. She blushed even harder when she realised she could feel his breath against her cheek. His eyes examined her perfect features. Do it, he heard voices in his head just do it.

His hand found way to her cheek and caressed it softly.

"I love you Alison Flint" he mumbled before kissing her gently on her lips. They were soft and welcoming and felt like home. Alison kissed back passionatley wrapping her arms around his neck deeping their lip lock.

"I love you too" she said as they parted their first kiss.

(F/n)'s best friend had just said those three words for the first time, she would say it a thousand more times too. Before she had more time to think her lips were pressed to his again and she melted into geroge weasiley's arms.

END

....