RegisLaBrenda

Intro: "I'm RegisLaBrenda That's my pen name on WattPad. I'm a bilingual writer (English & Spanish) I also speak Portuguese fluently. I write novels and short stories. I don't write poetry anymore. I used to do it in my college days. I've been an avid reader since I was a child. Watching good movies is one of my favorite hobbies. I love writing."

1) Where did your love of writing come from?

From my first readings when I was at school. My Language and Literature teachers were just great.

2) If you were given the opportunity to form a book club with your favorite authors of all time, which writers would you want to become a part of the club?

Graham Greene, Jorge Luis Borges, Juan Rulfo, J.D.Salinger, Saul Bellow, Fiodor Dostoyevski, Leon Tolstoi.

3) If you were to watch your favorite book turn into a movie, which would you choose? Or would you rather keep it stayed as a book?

The Catcher in the Rye, by J.D.Salinger.

4) What famous author do you wish would be your mentor?

Gabriel García Márquez

5) Do you have a favorite character that you have written? If so, who? And what makes them so special?

Mr Canjo. He's an old wiseman whit a great love for children.

6) What, according to you, is the hardest thing about writing? And how do you overcome it?

To finish a book because of lack of time. I overcome it by finding the right time so as I can continue writing it.

7) If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?

The Stranger by Albert Camus because it's a novel about the absurd life of the protagonist.

8) What is the best piece of advice you have ever received, that you would like to share with us?

Reading as many books as you can.