@XcJKcX

1)What do you like to do when you are not writing?

"I really like to read or skateboard."

2) What was your dream job when you were younger?

"My first ever dream job was first to be a vet. At the time, I had my own great dane who I loved so much because I chose her and my family agreed to have her. So I loved to play with her and realized I loved animals, especially dogs, and that I would love to be a vet and work with animals everyday. Also, my tia ( aunt in Spanish ) was and still is a vet so I would help her in the clinic."

3) Have you ever been on any sports teams? If so, what sport?

"Yes, I've been on lots of sports teams! I've been playing soccer since like, kindergarten. I've always loved soccer and wherever we moved, I would always join the rec teams. But in middle school is when I first joined a school team."

4) When you're writing an emotionally draining (or passionate/ emotive/ dramatic) scene, how do you get in the mood?

"I don't really have any rituals per say, but usually I just think of a past experience to fuel my emotions. Sometimes, depending on the situation, I will think back to a book I read and think about their emotionally draining scenes. But most of the time, I think I just wing it."

5) What would you say is your most interesting writing quirk?

"I don't really think I have any quirks. I don't think I'm all that different from others."

6) What advice would you give a new writer, someone just starting out?

"I would say that you won't get hundreds of read immediately and sometimes you might even feel yourself wanting to give up on your works because it seems as if no one is reading it. Well, if you just keep updating and writing then give it some time and eventually people will read what you've written. You should always write for you."

7) Is there lots to do before you drive in and start writing the story?

"Some stories, I just suddenly get this idea and I start it. I don't necessarily plan unless I am positive I'm going to publish which means I don't make descriptions or basically anything. I have like 50 drafts ok. But when I know I'm going to publish something, I make a plot mountain and draft out everything I want to happen. I also make a list of the characters so I don't get confused. And I just go from there."

8) Where do you get your inspiration?

"I get inspiration from all sorts of places. Sometimes I get it from books. But it's never plot related. Like say they said utopia, suddenly I get a picture of my own utopia in my head and then a plot so I start to write it. Others I get from movies. Like, when I watched Shazam *which is amazing and hilarious* the idea of the seven deadly sins just popped into my mind and when I got home I immediately started putting this story to paper. And I also get inspiration from my own life and friends. I would say that my life and friends are perhaps my biggest inspiration."

9) When writing a series how do you keep things fresh, for both your readers and also yourself?

"I try to throw twists and make it not as cliche or predictable. It does get hard, definitely especially when I specialize in bad boy stories which are as cliche as they get. But if you add your own twist to it and maybe even surprise yourself by adding something unexpected, it keeps things fresh and exciting. At least I think so anyway."

10) When did you first consider yourself a writer?

"I still don't actually really consider myself a 'writer.' To me, a writer is someone who has elaborate stories that you just can't seem to put down. But to me, my stories aren't very elaborate and I'm positive if you read it you could put it down. But I mean, I love to believe that someday I will become a writer. Like so many amazing people here on Wattpad. Until then, I will continue making stories and trying to be better."