coolfaria

1) What is the most difficult part about writing for you? And how do you overcome it?
"For me personally, it's having the motivation to write. I mean, I've got the plot, the characters and the setting, but it's the part where I have to open my document and write down words. It can be even harder when you're in a phase where you're doubting your writing. There's honestly no formula, to be completely honest. And I still struggle with this, but it's just to write no matter what and to not put it off. Personally, I set goals for myself. Some days it's 10 words a day and other times it's 100. It depends. Can't become lazy, over here or else I'll never finish my books! (Too bad I actually suck at following my own advice)"

2) Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?"Remember to always put your health first. Often when I speak to my friends, I try to tell them they need to for example, go to bed, or drink water or eat some food. It's the mundane things, but they can do wonders and if putting time for yourself helps, then do it."

3) If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would you say?"Thank you for reading so much. It's the reason behind why I started to write."

4) What comes first the plot or characters?"Definitely the plot. I'm in the mall or something and suddenly I think 'Ha! Let's jot that down'. I've got way too many plot ideas because of this."
5) Describe your perfect book hero or heroine."Someone who's flawed. I love reading about the development, anyways ;)"

6) Do you have a favorite character that you have written? If so, who? And what makes them so special."That's a hard one. In one of my books I'm writing offline, I really like the main character. She's so annoying, but a good kind of annoying and all I can do is relate. "

7) If you could ask us to read any of your books, which one would it be and why?"Lost in London! It's up on my profile and updates are slow, but I love the writing in it so much. With the help of my friend, I've learned a lot about writing, especially for my future books!"

8) If one of your books, was to be made into a movie, which celebrities that would you choose to star in it?"I really want to see Back to the 90s turn into one, because originally when I planned it in 2017, I saw it as something musical-like with tons of singing and many nice moments, but eventually it ended up being drama about rich kids and traveling back to the past. So if it ends up being one, a musical is what I wanted since the beginning even though the plot isn't fit for one at all! One can hope, though!"

9) What are you currently working on, can you share any exclusive information with your readers?"Currently trying to finish my current stories while juggling this new one I'm working on! Writing it is a bit tricky though, but I can do it!"

10) What books or authors have most influenced your own writing?"It depends, honestly. If I'm reading something, I'm really inspired by that book. Then I read something else and I'm inspired by that book. But my favorite author is Lucinda Riley and some of the plots I've conjured up are inspired by her."

11) If you were a season, what would it be?"Spring maybe? It's my favorite season and always has me in a really nice mood."

12) In life, what do you think is the closest thing to magic?
"Okay this is gonna sound cliché, but the people around you. The one who supports you, are genuine, kind and just overall the best influence you could have around you. A lot of this depends on your environment, but I truly believe if you're in the right one, you can definitely find those people."