Interview With NOAHSXNOVELS

1) What do you like to do when you are not writing?
"That's actually a tough question considering I almost spend my whole life writing XD. Although, I do like to read sometimes to inspire myself to write something. I'm slowly learning how to skateboard as well as well as I am learning to play the drums. Other than that, scrolling through my Instagram feed is another hobby of mine."
2) What was your dream job when you were younger?"My dream job when I was younger was to be a Paleontologist. I loved dinosaurs! I was so fascinated by them. Sometimes, I still think about doing that as a job, but I'm not much of a fan of science anymore."
3) Who is your favourite author and why?"My favorite author is S.E Hinton. She inspired me to write my own books and stories and inspired others the way she inspired me."
4) What famous author do you wish would be your mentor?"Definitely John Green! I love so many of his books and he has such interesting plots and ideas. I totally would go to him for a mentor."
5) Are you working on anything at the present you would like to share with your readers about?"I'm working on so much actually! So, I just finished my short story book called Another World. I'm thinking about doing a sequel to that sometime in the future. Then, I'm writing a story based on my love life called 'Ineffable Love'. If you read it, you might cry . Then, I'm working on and The Outsiders ff and a Mötley Crüeff. I'm also planning some other stories, but they won't be out for awhile."
6) Does one of your main characters hold a special place in your heart? If so, why?"Yes! In Another World, there is a character named Sager Blue. He is very crazy in a since that he loves the way of the world and plans to explore it all. He has a special place in my heart as he is someone who I inspire to be."
7) What is the key theme and/or message in your most recent book?"In my most recent book I have finished ( Another World ) there is a lot of key messages, but the main one is if you don't like where you are in life, move. Only you can push yourself up or down. Which ever way you wish to go."
8) Tell us about your first book? What was the journey like?"My first book was when I was 10. It was trash!!! It had terrible grammar and it overall just sucked. There was a plot + decent characters but it ended abruptly and I don't think it was all that interesting. Although, my friends loved it and I enjoyed writing it."
9) What would you say is your most interesting writing quirk?"Most likely my ability with words is my greatest quirk. I can make people feel the emotion of the character and give them a decent picture of the story. Along with my poetry, I write words as feelings as I think it's important to feel what the character is feeling when you read a story."

10) How do you develop your plot and characters?"I plan them out on a separate google doc rather than going along with them in the story. I sometimes fill out OC templates or base my characters off other characters in books I've read."