Starry_Birdie

1) Where did you get your inspiration for your most recent book?
"I was actually just beginning to read Terry Pratchett's first book in the "discworld" series, and got very inspired by the prologue. Also, a successful fantasy author here on Wattpad. Time went by, I began building up the ideas, and thus the first two prologues came to be"

2) Do you have a favorite character that you have written? If so, who? And what makes them so special.
"So far, my main character Wen. She is very outgoing, speaks her mind when around people she is confident with, and shies away from strangers, thinking she has nothing in common with them. She'd rather not make new friends. Much like a tomboy, she too enjoys cheesecake and is very warm-hearted."

3) What is the most surprising thing you discovered while writing your book(s)?
"This is quite a tricky question. Well, the most surprising thing I (probably) discovered while writing my book is that it is not going to go the way I mean it to. Simply-speaking, I began with an image in mind and then seemed to stray off the path. Of course, though, this is only the first draft and I like to think of these sort of hurtles as places where I should stay positive, keep pushing on, delivering the main idea of my book, being attentive to detail. I know that one day I shall get to a point where I will be wholesomely happy!"

4) Which of your books were the most enjoyable to write?
"I only have one book on Wattpad, which is Shattered Reality. Though, frankly-speaking — even if I HAVE thought of publishing new drafts, such as on the matters of banning plastic, closing down aquariums, and on all points of saving dolphins and turtles from death in the oceans (you can tell I love the seas), but I want my profile to be clean, and am quite content with only one continuing story. I cannot quite say, with that information, that I love another book more than Shattered Reality. It is my only baby :)"

5) Are there any secrets from the book (that aren't in the blurb), you can share with your readers?
"For those of you early readers, I can say that three very important people die in the first twenty chapters. And for those of you faithful ones, I will point out that Lillianne, your favorite cliché brat, is back. With a pink bow in her hair. Promise."

6) What is the key theme and/or message in the book?
"I'm not one for morals honestly. But, I suppose, I can say with a a deep frown and the crease of a forehead that problems may come in many different shapes and sizes, and to overcome them it is important to just take a step back, a breather, and be calm when deciding how to continue."

7) What were the key challenges you faced when writing this book?
"One of the worst experiences is not having an update schedule. Seriously! I just CANNOT post every Saturday, or Sunday, or Monday, or whatever — I write when I have inspiration, and I am so ashamed that people will find out that I am such a lazy author."

8) How many plot ideas are just waiting to be written? Can you tell us about one?
"Plot ideas.... more like P(l)OT HOLES. Haha. Heh. Now I just feel bad for myself. . . Anyway, —; I have many ideas for my story, I am just beginning to unravel things. And ALSO, as mentioned above, I have an ambition to start a few more drafts, however shall tell you a bit about a small sketch I have had in my mind since about July 2018; how would you like it to be on about your day, and then... freeze, in motion? What if you were like a machine, unable to do much else than be lost in Time, not feeling, not hearing, just feeling your insides dip down into a porridge of dark? Haha."

9) If you could ask one successful author three questions about their writing, writing process, or books,
what would they be?
"I have many favourite authors; Jane Austen, Edgar Allan Poe, Astrid Lindgren, L. M. Montgomery. Though, I believe, if I could go back in time I would only ask Jane Austen, the beautiful, beautiful, writer who loves roasting her characters, describes them in the most amusing manners and makes me feel as if I were reading her diary, and she were my secret friends.1): I'm sorry, Miss (note: I do believe she never got married), can I read a few of your earliest works, so that I could compare them to mine?2): how did you develop your writing style, Miss?3):what books do you most thoroughly enjoy to indulge in, Miss? "

10) If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
"Three words. Well, this may sound a little selfish. . . However, I dunno: 1): imaginative 2): dreamy 3) artistic. There, BOOM. haha. All you need to know about me in three words, people!"