@_ceces_world_

1) What is the most important thing about a book in your opinion?

"Well I think that it's important, that the readers understand the meaning of the book. They should understand the message, the writer wants to tell them. Also it's important that they can imagine everything. Books are like some magic worlds in which you can be a princess, a dragon, a thief, etc."

2) If you had the choice to rewrite any of your books, which one would it be and why?

"I would rewrite my second book 'Bis 5 gezählt und alles auf den Kopf gestellt' because I liked the story line but it got a little bit too romantic and fluff and stuff. I didn't want it to become all this cute rainbow thing. And I regret ending the book just because I broke the friendship with one of the characters. Also I regret writing all my books in German since I'm not that bad in English and now just German people are able to read my stories."

3) Do you read much and if so who are your favorite authors?

"I spent most of my time reading books. I bought myself an own wardrobe in which I only have my books. It's like a mini library. I have sooo much favorite authors. But if I had to choose I'd say James Dashner (because he wrote 'Maze Runner'), Colleen Hoover ('Never Never' & 'Maybe Someday, maybe not just got me sitting in my room for hours reading it over and over again) and Mona Kasten (I love her '...again trilogy)."

4) What, according to you, is the hardest thing about writing?

"It's the ideas I think. Sometimes I sit there in front of an empty paper and there is no idea in my head. Maybe I have a great story line and so on but there is nothing else. Sometimes it takes me days to write a few sentences because everything sounds kinda wrong or 'not good enough'. Also there are soooo many ideas in my head which someone else already wrote. It kinda sucks but I was to late so it was my fault I think."

5) Have any new Wattpad writers grasped your interest recently?

"There are so many talented writers on Wattpad. For example I love reading books from my Idol or but there are so much more authors out there which we don't even notice."

6) Is it true that anyone can be a writer?

"For sure anyone can be a writer. All you need is a pen and a paper (or an empty word document) and a big imagination. We all have it. So we are all able to be a writer. Everyone is able to write a story. Sometimes you don't even need imagination. You can tell your life story, the story of a famous person, the story of one of your family member and so on. It all depends on you."

7) Tell us about your writing style, how is it different from other writers?

"I think that my writing style is different from the others because I don't spent that much time in thinking about the next sentence. If I begin to write, I'm in my flow which is only able to stop, when I finished the chapter or the page. I can't stop or better said I don't want to stop until I finished a chapter. It's like you stop someone from breathing. It feels so wrong to stop before finishing. Also I like writing much drama and musical. I'm aware of the great amort of words to make my stories be easier to imagine. I love writing and I think that my stories show this."

8) Any advice you would like to give to your younger self?

"Never. Give. Up. I never thought that things like this would happen to me. I never thought, someone would interview me and I'm so thankful. Also don't be so shy. Let all your friends and your family read your books. They'll like it. And if they don't like it: What should happen? Your world won't go down because of this. Keep going and never quit it."

9) What inspires you to write?

"My inspiration are my friends, my family and also my idols which are some famous writer and even Wattpad writer. I'd say my sister inspires me the most since she always pushes me into keep on writing. Also my girlfriend and my best friend are always so supportive with me writing my 'books'. I love them all so much and I'm so thankful."

10) What's your favorite spot to visit in your own country? And what makes it so special to you?

"I love visiting the lake nearby. It's so special because I used to go there with my older brother and my little sister. We used to just sit there, talk, sing, dance and fool around. Sometimes we even told each other funny stories (which mostly were made up). I loved being there with them since we were ourselves there. It felt great to be with them and just talk. I sometimes go there when I don't have any new ideas for books."

P.S.

I wanted to thank you for your time and effort by doing this interview. (Also sorry for my bad English I'm from Austria.) Thank you for supporting me and also thank you for supporting all authors here. You make Wattpad a great place for everyone and you don't let anybody be left. It's so great and such a big inspiration to meet somebody like you. Thank you very much!