TheWhite_Tigress

Intro: "My name's Stephanie and I'm seventeen. I've been writing since I knew how to hold a pen. At least that's what mom says. Writing has helped me through a lot. Depression, heartbreak, trauma, family problems, financial crises, you name it. Once I pick up my pen, I just feel healed. It's like magic. I'm totes crazy and love fun. And I love humans. I think everyone deserves love. ❤❤"

1) Where did your love of writing come from?

"My love for writing is inborn. My brother writes, so does my mom. Although I seem to be the only one interested in novel writing. As a little kid, I loved books so much. There has always been something magical about books to me. It has always been much more than words on a paper, but no one seemed to notice. Books always seemed like magic to me so I guess I decided to create a little magic of my own. And here I am now. In love with writing."

2) If you were given the opportunity to form a book club with your favorite authors of all time, which writers would you want to become a part of the club? 

"I don't bother to remember the names of authors but I will never forget James Patterson. The first novel I read was by James and I fell in love with him. I don't know how he does it but he paints an amazing picture that makes it impossible to put his book down. I'd love to meet him. He's my idol and it's my dream to discuss a book with him over a cup of hot chocolate and some chocolate chip cookies."

3) If you were to watch your book, Solitude turn into a movie, which actors would star as your characters? Or would you rather keep it stayed as a book? 

"I'd totally love if it were to become a book. Though I'd admit I've never actually thought of the actors that would be in it. Like I earlier said, I don't bother to remember the names of authors. Same goes for actors. Oops! I guess I get more carried away by the storyline than the authors or actors. So I'm afraid I have no answer to this question."

4) What famous author do you wish would be your mentor?

"I have stated this already to be James Patterson. That guy is not so amazing! His books; Maximum series was the best. You can tell he put years of hard work and research into it. And the way his books suck you into their own realm is simply fascinating. His suspense will leave you turning page after page to search for answers. Yea, he's the best. I'd really love if I could meet him one day."

5) Do you have a favorite character that you have written? If so, who? And what makes them so special?

"Picking a favorite character would be hard as I have a lot of books. Currently, I have 27 books (2 complete) and counting. Yea, tons of characters. But in Solitude; my favorite work, my favorite character would be Cecelia. Her enthusiasm just rubs off on you, and her sass and loyalty. She's amazing. In my only romance book Impossible Love (coming soon to Wattpad), my favorite character there would be Alexander (Ander). I guess it's because Ander is literally my boyfriend. I captured his character and put it into my story. And when he read the first few chapters, he loved it and couldn't wait to read more. It makes the book more exciting to me and the character more fun to develop. Yea, I guess you might call me a hopeless romantic, but I'll never admit that. :-)"

6) What, according to you, is the hardest thing about writing? And how do you overcome it?

"I think I speak for majority of writers when I say writer's block is the worst. It is like a disease. Thankfully, I have amazing friends like N3c3l3 and user25457786 and others that I'm too lazy to mention (but absolutely love so much) They're always there when I need em, helping me all the step. Sometimes, their comments even creates ideas for me and that sometimes helps me overcome that terrible disease aka writer's block."

7) If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?

"The fifth horseman by James Patterson. That book is absolutely brilliant. One of the Women murder series. I've tried so hard, countless of times to come up with a murder mystery story, to no avail. But the way the plot in that book was arranged, the way the characters were built, the suspense, you would never be able to guess who the actual killer is. It was so amazing. I had fun reading it. Though it gets me frustrated sometimes, like why can't I come up with something as brilliant as that? It's so sad and I'm super jealous."

8) What is the best piece of advice you have ever received, that you would like to share with us?

"No idea is stupid. It seems like a crazy advice, but it isn't. It was given to me by someone who isn't even a writer Why do I wanna share it? I've been writing on Wattpad since 2017 but I never got readers or followers. It was frustrating. Nothing I wrote seemed to be attracting people. A friend of mine (God bless his soul) then asked me 'hey, why don't you write about a depressed girl?) The idea sounded so silly. Like who the hell would want to read that kind of story? But I decided I had nothing to lose. This was late 2018 (last year) around November /December And I still cannot believe the book hit four thousand reads and almost nine hundred comments. I thank him almost all the time. I was so quick to discard his idea but now, I'm happy I picked it right up cause of all the wonderful people I have met in the process of writing the book. People like StarJay12   animeloverpotato   thebookloxe   yennesM   and the likes. Don't be too quick to discard your crazy ideas guys. After all, everyone loves a little crazy every now and then."

-

-

-

I'd just like to say thank you for answering these questions. It's so great learning about other writers and seeing how far they've come on this writing journey. It was so much fun reading your answers and to everybody reading this, I hope you check TheWhite_Tigress  books!